[1] Rose Red Tryant

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary.
______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

[Heartslabyul - Outside]

"Woah~! This is gorgeous! It couldn't be more different from ours!" Grim looked around in awe.

"It is... so different." Yuuga said as their face saddened. They knew Ramshackle lacks aspects of being welcoming...

But, this is just an indirect insult to Yuuga's face.

"Yea, better than your dorm." Ace retorted as he pass through the amnesiac.

The group only stared at the salty ginger as he took the lead. Yuuga sighs, they are not the mood to argue with Ace.
____________________________

[Heartslabyul - Rose Maze]

"Crap, crap, crap! I've gotta get these roses painted." A taller ginger frantically running around with bucket paints and brushes.

The voice caught the group's attention. Grim sneeked around, and saw a senior with ginger hair.

"Oh, somebody is here." Grim uttered. The senior was painting the roses, he pulled away when the paint almost dripped all over.

"Wo-woah! Gotta be careful, any paint splatters and it'll be off my head." The senior mutter to himself.

"Oh, Deja vu..." The amnesiac mumbled to themselves. The group approaches the senior.

The ginger senior noticed them, and turns to their direction. "Hm? Do you all need something?" He asks.

"What are you doing with that?" The freshman ginger asks as he points at the paint buckets on the ground.

The senior smiled. "This? As you can see, I'm painting the roses red." He said. The group shared a shocked puzzled look.

'Huh?'

"Eh-? Why would you do that?!" Deuce blurted out. Then, the senior's face stretches into a smug.

"Hmm, your freshmen faces are so adorbs~!" He cooed. "Now that I take a look more, you're the guys that busted the 1 billion madol chandelier yesterday~" The ginger senior recalled.

"Ugh... We're hear about that chandelier until the day we graduated..." Ace grumbled under his breath.

"And~ you're the one who added more to the punishment by stealing Riddle-kun's tarts last night!" The older ginger joyfully exclaimed.

He seems to be having fun blurting out every single of the freshmen wrong doings and mistakes.

"Oh, how I am so lucky to meet the notorious newcomers first thing in the morning?!" The older ginger cheered as he pulled out his phone.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Let's selfie! Cheese~!" Before the first years could even respond, the older ginger had already positioned himself infront of them and took their photos.

The camera shutter went off. It made the amnesiac quite confused. 'What did he just do? What happened?' Yuuga thought.

"Can I put this on Magicam? Tell me your names and I can put you in the tags!" The senior politely ask as his attention was glued on the phone, editing his new post on 'Magicam'