[3] Welcome to the Villains world

*The story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary*

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

The scenery was all rumbles and fallen buildings. "What happened here?" Yuuga wonders as he look around.

Then, a roar of a monster shook the ground. Yuuga looked up and was terrified of the sight of a big monster.

It was so huge almost 3× larger than the NRC campus. It roared again and it shook Yuuga to his core, made him kneel to the ground.

Then strangely rain befalls made Yuuga look up again. He saw another entity not as large as the monster.

Then, a huge pile of ice appeared and froze half the monster's body. The mysterious entity soar up to the sky and was assisted by a high volt of lightning.

It delivered the final blow.

The ground crumbles and––

______________________

Yuuga gasps as he woke up in cold sweat. They sit up and look around the room in frantic. Their eyes landed on sleeping Grim in a fetal position.

Yuuga calmed down. 'It was just a dream.' Yuuga thought.

But, never a dream felt so real. So tangible. It was terrifying. Yuuga shakes his head to get rid of bad thoughts.

They looked out. Its still fairly dark. Yuuga exited their bedroom. "Need to pee..." Was their mission.

Yuuga pass the hallways. First, find bathroom! Next, do the business and  run back to bedroom. While in that, Yuuga needs to avoid–

"Nyehehe–! What are you doing out of your bed, dear visitor?" A voice called out.

"Oh crud." Yuuga was caught.

"Don't tell me you need to pee?! Nyehehe!" The ghost made fun of Yuuga.

Yuuga felt so small. "C-could tell me where's the bathroom is?" Yuuga stutter while it took everything in them to hold the bladder.

The ghost caught on the desperation. "Oh. Its that bad." The ghost stopped joking.

The scene skipped to the ghost waits for Yuuga infront of the toilet door. (Ramshackle toilet is outside)

"...are you okay in there?" The ghost turned to the door. "I'm fine." The student reassures the ghost.

"O-oh, if you need anything, I'm right outside." There's a moment of silence. "Um.. with what I clean it with?" Yuuga asks the outside.

"You can shake it off since you only peed, right?" "Shake what off?" There was another brief silence.

"I'll be right back." The ghost said and left. The ghost return, pass Yuuga a bottle of water and a napkin.

Yuuga exited the bathroom, feeling refreshed. The ghost was also happy to help avoid a toilet crisis.

"Thank you, I don't what to do with you." Yuuga thanked the ghost.

"No problem, its important to keep your body hygienic." The ghost reassured them.

Yuuga look outside. "Eh, its already sunrise?" Yuuga questioned.

"You did go to the toilet around 5.50 ish. Its already 6AM its about time to cook breakfast." The ghost said.