[5] Welcome to the Villains world

*The story may not be as accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for
my lack of vocabulary*

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

[Drawfs' Mine – Silent woods]

"Is this the place..?" Yuuga mumbled as they look around.

"Looks like it, it used to be prosperous thanks to the magic crystal mining but..." Deuce's words trailed off as he inspected the area.

"Uhh– it feels like something could jump out right now!" Grim said as he held his stomach.

"Oh! There's a house back there! Let's go ask them about the mine!" Ace suggest as he pointed at the small house.

_________________

[Drawfs' Mine – Small Cottage]

Deuce knocks on the door but strangely, it was opened by the slight push of his strength.

"Good evening– ah. It looks abandoned... Geez, everything is a mess." Deuce comments as he stepped inside the cottage.

The other follows Deuce's steps. "GYAH–! I GOT SPIDERWEB ON MY FACE–!" Grim shouted as he frantically clean his face.

"Wha– Aren't the tables and chairs on the small side? Are they for little kids?" Ace observed.

Ace counted. "–Seven... So many!" Deuce approach Ace.

"This is probably a lively home when the Drawfs' Mine flourished." Deuce speculated.

'Lively home..?' Yuuga thought as a sort vision in mind came to him.

________

There were Seven Drawfs happily singing and dancing. They played the organ and yodel at their hearts content.

Many animals gathered for the song. As their main audience was a pretty young girl who clapped along to the tune of the song.

That's right. It was a lively cozy home...

_________

"....Ga! Yuuga.." A faint voice.

"YUUGA! HELLO??" Ace obnoxiously try to get the tan student's attention.

Yuuga snapped out of their imagination. "Dang, you just followed us with that stupid look eversince we left that cottage!" Ace scoffs.

"If you're feeling unwell, you could just wait for us infront of the cave entrance." Deuce patted Yuuga's back.

'Wait cave entrance?' Yuuga thought, he looked up to see a large cave.

"W-wait, so we're actually gonna go in that pitch black?" Grim hesitantly ask.

"Duh" The other trio turned to the monster. "What? you're scared? Lame" Ace teased Grim.

"Wha–! I'm not s-scared at all!" Grim claim. "I'm taking the lead! You guys follow me!" Grim said as he strides forward.

Yuuga shrugs at the duo and all them follows Grim's steps.