[6] Rose Red Tryant

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary.
______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

[Heartslabyul - Lounge]

"The laws of the Queen of Hearts Number 249 ; 'The one in charge of the flamingos must wear pink'-"

"Why aren't you wearing pink?" Riddle asks demandingly.

"Forgive me, dorm leader! My pink clothes was in the washers!" The poor resident gave his reasons.

The redhead took a second to process the information, he sighed as lifted his magic pen.

"Please, dorm leader, don't cut off my head!" The resident begged for mercy.

"This is your second violation, I can't overlook your mistakes." The tyrant sternly stated.

"[Off with your head]!"

He befalls the forsaken collar punishment to yet another poor resident.

"Gahhhh--!!!"

"Make a 500 word written apology and weed the garden for an entire week. Then, I will remove your collar." Riddle stated.

The Heartslabyul resident almost shed tears. "But..." He sniffed but he was cut off by the redhead.

"I'm not taking your head because I want to! But, it's because you all have been breaking the rules-"

"Enforcement of the rules is for your own good, understood? Trey, Cater, take him outside." The tyrant called his goons to escort the wrong doer to be ejected from the premises.

"Yes.... Dorm leader..." Both of the seniors obliged to the tyrant's orders.

____________________________

[Library - Campus]

There was seen Trey putting back the cooking book to the shelves he borrowed to bake the Mont blanc.

*Thump-*

The greenhead turned to his side to see familiar faces surrounding him. He was slightly startled by their approach but regardless...

"You four...." Trey suspire.

"Hello, Clover-senpai. We figured if we waited at the library, you would show up to return that." Deuce said as he points at the cook book.

"And we can't agree about how Riddle runs this dorm." Ace stated.

"I figured you'd say that." The clover senior fully turns to their direction as he carefully listens to the first years had to say.

"Be honest, what do you actually think of Riddle? Eversince when you were kids have you always been this subservient to him?" The ginger interrogated.

"Wha- who told you that?" Trey questions. It is certainly not something Trey would casually tell other people much less Riddle, himself.

How the hell did they know?

"From guy called Che'nya." The bluenette admitted.