[❓] HEADCANONS

Alright, alright. I'll come clean—

I know and I'm sorry there's no recent chapters lately.

I know it's an excuse, but I've been struggling with my studies and personal life.

I try to divide my schedule into writing, studying and personal time.

However, development is really really slow. I hope you'll be able to understand.

So, to make it up to the last 2 delayed chapters. I decided to make a chapter talking about MY twst headcanons.

Feel free to add your HC if you had some! <3
_________________________________

• Cater should've been the previous dorm leader of Heartslabyul.

—Like I can't stress this enough, all the evidence and proof he was the previous dorm leader is RIGHT THERE. But, its just not confirmed yet in canonverse.

________

•Jack is Cheka's babysitter when Leona decided to have a break from his nephew.

—Yes, Jack. Not Ruggie. The silver wolf beastman, Jack Howl as Cheka's babysitter. Maybe Leona thought its funny to let Jack to look after Cheka when he goes to god knows where.

Since, Jack had younger siblings I can see he does a good job taking care/entertaining Cheka. Then after that, they become quite good playmates.

_______

•Riddle and Cater would've made a good duo.

— I full heartedly believe their dynamic could be better or explored deeper. They are giving the awkward step–siblings vibes and I like that.

Cater never had a sibling that helped him by adjusting to mundane things to the things he liked, Riddle never had any siblings to look after besides himself. So, it fits.

________

Diamond, Trappola and Rosehearts are a branch of the family tree so makes them technically distant cousins.

—To shit on Ace, I decided to headcanon him being Riddle's cousin. No other reasons than that. However, involving Cater, I think gingers should stick together like fr.

_______

• Epel and Vil are cousins

—No, I legit thought they were siblings at first. Then, it was demoted to cousins. No they look too similar to NOT be related.
_______

• Heartslabyul are more prone to gossip than any other dorm

Pretty self explanatory. Like what the heck they are going to talk about in the occasional tea parties? Studies? Nahhh— they gossiping.

Believe it or not, boys enjoy gossip just as much as the girls make it out to be. I mean, tea is tea. We like it when it's piping hot.

_______

• Does Octavinelle follow normal gravity or underwater gravity?

This question has been bugging my mind, I just need to know. I'm also not quite sure about this. But, the majority of my peers said Octavinelle had normal gravity.

Idk what do you think?
_______

• Leona listens to Lana Del Rey or Mitski.