[10] Rose Red Tryant

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary.
________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

The soundtrack of Heartslabyul theme playing in the background.

A sound of joy tuned flute and bustling chattering atmosphere.

"Are we going to eat now?" Grim peeking at the massive treats on the table while drooling over it.

"Not yet........... I guess." Yuuga also was seen eying on the treats as well, mirroring the same reaction as his counterpart.

Then, a pair hands grabbed ontop the Ramshackle duos head and lowered them to look at the ground.

"Myah! / Ueh-!!"

"What did I tell you both about eying on treats!?" The man questions.

"But- Deuce! Stealing a look at it isn't a crime..!" The amnesiac jusify.

"Yea! It's not like- we're trying to take a bite outta 'em!" The monster agreed and argued.

"............." The bluenette stayed silent then let out an audible sigh.

"You were savoring every precious sight of that, your expressions became rather .....uncanny." Deuce reasoned.

"-Like you guys haven't eaten for 100 years type of hungry." The spade boy continues to mumble.

Suddenly, a familiar boy with a heart mark appeared. "Lay it off, man. It's not like they have actually done anything to the desserts." Ace urges.

"Is that supposed to be a challenge?" The monster seriously raised his eyebrow.

"Hardly! Why do you treat everything as if its a challenge to you?" The bluenette sighed.

"Why not? "Both of the Ramshackle duo stared at Deuce.

Then, the spade boy started getting slightly flustered and annoyed by their unseriousness.

"...uh, I think he's really serious about it." The ginger whispers to the unsuspecting ones.

"..... Alrighty, we'll try to behave...." The amnesiac pensively said.

".....Stingy Deuce....." Grim grumbled under his breath.

"You-!" The bluenette words were cut off by the sound of the trumpet, signalling the arrival of the dorm leader.

"All hail our dorm leader, the red sovereign himself- Riddle Rosehearts!" A student announced his majesty's arrival.

"He's back in action so soon?" Yuuga turned and whispers to his fellow first years.

"The principal gave him a green pass because he had a clean streak in this academy." Ace casually sighs.

"-But somehow.... I kinda have hopes this time around." The ginger mumbled quietly.

"Ace would never say that- who are you?" The other three unconsciously backs away from the heart boy in suspicion.

".............man, fuck you too." Ace scoffs while rolling his eyes.