[3] Rose Red Tryant

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary

______________________________________

[Cafeteria – Dining table]

"Ace, Behind you!" The bluenette warns. The ginger took a quick glance to the back and saw a figure behind him.

"OH MY SEVENS🤯🤯 DORM LEADER–!!" Ace was startled by the sudden appearance of the tyrant.

"HEYY– Riddle! You look crazy adorbs today!~" Cater chime in, attempt to flatter and distract Riddle.

"Keep talking like that and your head is gone, Cater. –Along with the rest of you." The red sovereign 'lightly' warns the group.

"Ekk– gimme a break" The diamond senior apologized almost immediately.

"You're the guy who put that nasty collar on me in the entrance ceremony!" Grim said as he points at the redhead.

"And, you're the first years who were nearly expelled yesterday." The tyrant said, unimpressed.

"And I'll ask to not refer my unique magic as a 'nasty collar'. Honestly, the headmage is too soft for troublemakers like you all are going to send this campus into chaos one day." He complains.

"All he needs to do, is to punish those who don't follow the rules." Riddle sighs.

"Whatever came outta his mouth, don't match his looks at all." Ace mutters quietly.

"The headmage may have forgiven you, rest assured I will not." The tyrant warns.

"By the way, dorm leader, Is there any way....you could say, remove this collar?" Ace asked, prettily please.

"I was going to, but it seems you held no remorse for your actions at all. So, keep wearing it." Riddle pauses.

"Don't worry as first years, you're only learning the fundamentals and theories rather than practical experience. You also won't be causing trouble like yesterday, isn't that great?" The tyrant said sadistically.

"Now, don't just sit and chat away, finish your lunch and head for your next class."

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 271 ; 'One must eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes. If you break the rule...... Surely you'll understand the consequences." He threatens.

'But its been far than 15 minutes around here....' Yuuga glanced at the short dorm leader.

"Another weird rule..." Ace quietly mumbles. "Your answer is, 'Yes, dorm leader!'" Riddle demands

"Yes dorm leader!"

"Very good." He nods in affirmation.

"I'll look after them for you" Trey reassures the red sovereign. The tyrant scoffs.

"Hm, you're the vice dorm leader so I expect you will act so foolishly." He said.

"Following the Laws of Queen of Hearts, Number 339 ; 'After a meal, one must always indulge in lemon tea with 2 cubes of sugar'. I need to purchase sugar cubes from the school store, so I'll be on my way." He excused himself.

'Honestly, how can they let the sugar cubes ran out! Its a serious offense....' Riddle mumbles in anger as he strides away, letting 'something' inside of him pile up.

Just as Riddle walks away, the amnesiac smell a very peculiar scent, coming from the redhead.

The smell wasn't disheartening or anything. But, the scent is somewhat intoxicating.