[4] Rose Red Tryant

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary
______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

[Main street -side street]

"This guy is straight up mad! It wasn't just six hits... Liar!" The now beat up delinquent trembled in fear.

"Bwah-! Let's get outta here! I'm sorry to all the chicken!" His friend drag the delinquent as they ran away.

"Apologize 100 times the next time you eat eggs! DUMBASSES!!" Deuce yelled as spits at them.

The delinquents flee away from the group. The bluenette was static, unmoving as if he just now processing his actions.

"That's one scary act you put there..." The amnesiac called out. Yuuga wasn't fazed or scared, how could he be scared to the person who defended them?

And someone who stood up to the chicks bravely.

Deuce let out a breath and realise. "UOHH--!!!" The spade boy held his head in dread.

"DAMN IT-! I did it again, didn't I?! ARGH-! I vowed to definitely- definitely be an honor student this time!" The bluenette cried out.

The tan student pat Deuce's back, attempting to console the spade boy from his awful realisation that dawned on him.

"Hey, hey- Are you okay?" The amnesiac asked calmly, observing the body language.

Deuce's face display a frustrated and disappointed look towards himself, his shoulders tenses, his eyes refused to look at anything besides the ground.

"Deuce... What's wrong?" Yuuga asked in a mellow tone as they tuck Deuce's hair behind his ear.

"Mom..? Oh.... Yuuga." The bluenette turned to the side, to see Yuuga looking at Deuce with worry.

"Please don't touch me freely like that." The bluenette said.

"Alright." The amnesiac nods as they stopped being handsy with the spade.

"Are you okay now?" Yuuga asked, tilting their head slightly.

"I..." The bluenette but his tongue. "When I'm in middle school, all I ever did was screw around. I constantly skipped school and spent all my time getting into fights." Deuce utters.

Eh? O-okay....

"I call my teachers names, hung around with sketchy upperclassmen and bleached my hair to death. Even ran around all over the place while riding a magical wheel." The bluenette admitted.

Uhmm- that's probably a bad thing, right?

"I was total punk, I went as far to use my magic to beat kids who couldn't." He sighs.

"Its kinda hard to imagine you being that way.... But then, what made you change so much?" Yuuga ask, quite interested to know about Deuce more.

The bluenette took a deep breath. "Then one night, I saw my mom hiding away in tears while calling my grandma-"

"Was the way I raised him wrong?"

"Would it have been better if he had both parents?"

"It wasn't her fault! She didn't do anything wrong! It was all me.... So when the carriage come to get me, my mom was so happy and I don't wanna make her cry again."

"This time, I swore I'm going to be an honour student that my mom can be proud of..!"

(A/N : and I fucking cried like a baby while writing this. I love him and relate to him sm 😭💔)