[2] Welcome to the Villains world

*The lines may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary*

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

Crowley and Yuuga arrived infront of a rundown dormitory not far from the campus.

"This building is-" Yuuga was interrupted by Crowley.

"Charming, isn't it? Now let's get you moving!" Crowley ushered Yuuga to enter the place.

Yuuga looks around the lounge of the place, it was dusty and old. Its is a rundown, not much to expect.

"Are you sure there's no other place?" Yuuga hesitantly questioned. "Beggers can't be choosers, Yuuga." Crowley stated.

"... Right, I was saying they are no other places as good as ...this for me." Yuuga lied.

"Haha, I knew you'd find the charm of this place appealing." Crowley cheered in delight.

Then, the sound of rain gets louder.

Crowley look out the dusty window. "Its really picking up out there, staying here will at least keep you out of the rain." He said as he turned to Yuuga.

"Do make yourselves at home. While I need to return to do more research and brainstorming." Crowley approach the door.

"And! Don't wander around the campus. I don't want you to be lost with knowing your situation. Do you understand, little Yuuga?" Crowley nags like a parent.

Yuuga nods in obedience and responds. "I'll wait for you." Crowley sighed and pat the student's head.

Then, a stomach growl. "Oh my.." Crowley mumbled. Yuuga is embarrassed.

"I guess I'll fetch some supper before returning because I'm so gracious! I'll come back." Crowley said as he bid goodbye.

"..." Yuuga is alone. Again.

They approached a couch, pat it first. A lot dust conjured. They sat down, stare at the leaking wall and does nothing about it.

Yuuga close their eyes. Tranquil sound of the rain soothes their mind.

____________________

"I always hated the rain." A bird like figure expressed.

"Why is that? I like the rain. It holds tons of memories for me." A girl with pigtails said, contrast the bird's opinion.

The bird looked at the girl and she kept her stupid sheepish grin.

"Hmph! I don't care about your opinion! Leave me alone!" The bird turned.

"Aw, don't be like that! Besides, you know we are not leaving each anytime soon. I guess we're bound together, V--" The girl's last words were faint.

____________________

"Hyii- its really pourin' out there!" A voice interrupted.

Yuuga snapped out of the dream and turned to the entrance door. That doesn't sound like Crowley...

"Heyya! Ya' look like a spider that got shot by a water gun!" Grim giggled.

"How-" Before Yuuga finish their sentence Grim interrupted them.