chap 1

Celeste's pov

My alarm blares aloud for me to wake up. I try ignoring it but the sound of it is way too loud for me to ignore.

I shut it off and sit up stretching my arms removing the sleep from my eyes. I slowly get off the bed and walk to my closet taking clothes for school.

Ugh school. I hate school. Its not the same reason why everyone else hates school for having too much homework and nasty lunch. I like homework keeps me busy and I bring my own lunch so it's no problem.

But I hate school because of one person.

Hunter Hayes.

He's the conflict to all my problems. The worms in my apple. The mold on my cheese. The rain to my day. He has been torturing me and picking on me since junior high.

Hunter thinks he's all cool because he's on the Volleyball team at school, our basketball team sucks and I don't even think we have a football team so we take pride in our volleyball. Every guy wants to be him and every girl basically wants to date him.

Except me.

I'm not gonna lie Hunter is good looking with his perfect teeth, blue eyes, tan skin,his British accent and his height but him as a person is just a load of garbage. HE SUCKS! he's evil! an asshole! he thinks he can just pick on whoever he wants to especially quiet helpless people like me.

I mean I understand I'm not all that beautiful but I'm still human! Lets not get started with the fights. Everyday Hunter gets into a fight and the crazy thing is HE WINS! he even fought Walter Davis who's on the wrestling team and Hunter won.

Unbelievable.

I really wish there were more people like Jeremy Runs around. Jeremy is the one I've had crush on for god knows how long! Jeremy is so dreamy he has the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes and a heart melting smile with two dimples on his cheek. He's so nice and cares a lot about everyone.

Jeremy has been my friend in middle school when Hunter first picked on me and made me cry for having Care Bear socks, Care Bear book bag and an actual care bear.

I know I was bound to get picked on but dude I was a 6th grader cut me some slack. He called me care bear and then the name stuck with me since.
~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~

Hunter's pov

"Hunter honey wake up you've got school." my mum said gently shaking me

"Alright alright bloody hell" I groaned

I hate mornings I hate the alarm clocks, the chirpy birds, the brewing coffee, the morning sun I just hate mornings.

My mum left and I got out of bed. I honestly didn't want to go to school and deal with all the posses and sluts throwing themselves at me.

But I do kinda wanna see Celeste. She's so beautiful I always thought so since junior high. I've liked her since but I have a really bad way of showing it.

Like in the sixth grade when she was in Care Bear gear she looked cute but I don't know I started calling her names and picking on her. Called her Care Bear and everyone just kinda kept calling her that.

I get really arrogant when there's a lot of people around. Since I'm the face of the school I feel like I have to be a tough guy and what not. I just get into the character that I'm supposed to be and act out.

I know I hurt a lot of people especially Celeste. I push her to a point where she sometimes end up crying then Jeremy Runs to the rescue. Get it? I get really pissed so I pick a fight with a poor fella and beat the crap out of him.

I feel like telling her how I feel but she probably hates me so that's out the window. This is irritating ill just lay low today.