Chap 8

Celeste pov

The alarm blared aloud again telling me it's about time to go to school. I sat up and stretched out.

Today might not be such a horrible day after all. I mean my only problem has taken a turn for good Hunter has suddenly became nice.

I get up and go to the bathroom for a shower. After I walk to my closet and put on my pair of black high waisted jeans that have cuts on them, a white crop top and a grey cardigan.

Reaching under my bed I pull out my grey and white high top chucks. I grab my bag wallet and car keys and head for school.

I park my car in it's usual parking space. From there I can see Jeremy standing at the usual spot waiting for me. I eagerly take the braids out from my hair and brush it then I head to Dreamy Jeremy.

"Hey Jail Cell, you look beautiful today" he said touching my hair.

I blush a little and smile to myself "Thanks"

We walk in the school and I can already hear the loud laughter and huge crowd. I already know who that is.

I walk past the crowd and see Hunter and his huge crowd standing by the lockers.

"Hi Hunter" I say

He stood there quiet and I stood waiting for a reply. Why is he just staring at me just say hi man. Then an evil smirk played across his face.

"Who do you think you are saying hi to me? I don't speak to worthless brainless bitches. Move along you pathetic excuse for human"

My jaw dropped. How does someone's personality change so quickly. He came from 'Hey let me dress your wounds and walk you home' to 'you're a pathetic bitch'. He has got to be kidding me. I guess a arrogant bully can never change.

"Oh, my apologies" I say with attitude and walk away with Jeremy.

In class

After lecturing us for an hour mrs.Rudebar gave us work to do from the text book.

Before I began my work I looked for a rubber band to put my hair up. I need to have my hair up so I can concentrate on my work.

I searched all up and down my bag for a rubber band but I guess I didn't have any. Instead I improvised. I quickly wrapped my hair up then I stuck a pencil in it. I saw this in a movie once and turns out it actually helps.

Even though some hairs were falling down it was still efficient so I got straight to work.

"Mrs.Rudebar do you have room for one more student?" the art teacher asked standing at our class door.

"Yeah I do.. bring the little sucker in" she said

And in was none other than Hunter Hays. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Go sit behind Celeste young man"

He gave a sly smirk and strutted his way down to sit behind me. I balled my fists so tight that the red that once lied on my hands were now snow white.

"Hey lend me a pencil"

"I don't have any to lend you" I said through gritted teeth

"You didn't even check your bag"

"I know all up and down my bag and there's no pencil for you in there. Can you leave me alone now, thanks"

After saying that I think I finally got through to him. He embarrassed me and said he wants nothing to do with me so I want nothing to do with him either and quite frankly I don't.

I continued my work and was on a roll by now till all I saw was just blonde hairs in my face. Yes he actually stole the pencil I had in my hair.

I turned around annoyed with him. "Give it back!" I barked at him

"You weren't using it"

"I clearly was now give me my pencil!"

"You weren't using it the right way. Who uses a pencil to hold their hair up! Are you that poor that you can't afford to buy bands for your hair?"

I swooped the hair that kept falling in front of my face to the side and sighed to calm down. HE'S INFURIATING!

"I have 'Bands' just not with me. Give me my pencil Hunter I need it."

"I need it more. Turn around now you're distracting me with your never before seen ugliness"

I rolled my eyes and turned around. I could feel the heat on my face. I was pretty ticked off. There was really nothing I could do about it so I just had to leave my hair down.
>~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~<
Hunter's pov

I got kicked out of art class for not drawing but talking. I was only talking about how I'm getting a new car for my birthday next week.

I was sent Mrs.Rudebar's class next door and was seated right behind Celeste. She looked pissed when I came in the class.

I sat down and was about to get started on my "art" so I asked Celeste for a pencil.

"I don't have any to lend you" She said through gritted teeth

"You didn't even check your bag"

"I know all up and down my bag and there's no pencil for you in there. Can you leave me alone now, thanks"

Wow someone's sassy today. Have ants crawled up her pants today?

Anyway I was about to give up on her pencil and just use my own. I know this sounds weird, You have a pencil yet you wanna use hers. I have my own pencils indeed but I just wanted to talk to her and annoy her. She gets so frazzled when I bother her and its do darn attractive she looks super cute when she's pissed off and now I'm rambling about her beauty...

Anyhow, I realized she had a pencil in her hair so me being the annoying guy I am I go and remove it out which causes all of her long blonde hair cascading down in the most beautiful way ever.

Now I've seen many blonde chicks with their hairs up and then when they take it down it just falls and what not but it's never beautiful. I mean when I took it down her bun unraveled and her hair fell so nicely like the gold version of Niagara Falls.

She spun around revealing her gorgeousness "Give it back!" She barked

"You weren't using it"

"I clearly was now give me my pencil!"

"You weren't using it the right way. Who uses a pencil to hold their hair up! Are you that poor that you can't afford to buy bands for your hair?"

She moved the hair that kept falling in front of her face to the side and sighed. I got her really angry and boy was it hard for me to keep my lips to myself.

Her beautiful blue eyes were raging with anger she looked as if she was ready to throw a punch at me any moment and to be honest I wouldn't even be mad.

"I have 'Bands' just not with me. Give me my pencil Hunter I need it."

"I need it more. Turn around now you're distracting me with your never before seen ugliness"

She rolled her eyes and turned. I know I probably hurt her feelings but she was distracting me with her beauty. I think she looks a trillion times beautiful with her hair down. Something about it makes her soft gentle face come out more. actually something about her makes my heart jump for joy.