Chap 15

Celeste pov

He gave me an assuring look. I slightly slapped his chest.

"What was that? do it again. Just let your anger out on me, for the 4 years of torture bring out 4 years worth of pain"

I punched him again but a little harder this time.

"Good. Again."

I punched again and that was harder. I punched again remembering everything he's done. I kept throwing blows non stop. All the pain and suffering he's caused me and I finally got to get him back, I felt amazing.

I was finally done and I looked up at him. I looked at him remembering the disrespectful things he's said to me and for some reason I had tears. I frowned as I got mad.

Without thinking my hand struck his face so fast. I felt the sting on my hand too. He turned his face back towards me and on his face lied my small hand imprint.

I was shocked but I felt much better. He looked down at me and there it was again, in his eyes lied something that Hunter Hays never ever has before. I stared at them trying to figure it out, but instead of figuring it out I found myself lost in his eyes.

Soon enough his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him. He wiped the stupid tears off my face and found my eyes. Our eyes never separated not once. He backed me up to a wall and bent down. Our faces were so close that I could feel his fast paced breathing I also felt his heart against my chest and it was going like 90 miles per hour.

Before I knew what was going on our lips were in contact. My eyes fluttered shut automatically. His lips fit mine perfectly,we moved together in sync and my hands wrapped around his neck as I was being lifted from the ground, my legs also wrapped around his torso.

He took a short breath then came back in. After about 10 seconds I broke off the kiss. His eyes fluttered open revealing the beautiful lust filled eyes. His eyes looked down at my my lips then finally up at my eyes. He looked so gorgeous I couldn't help but go back in for another kiss. He kissed me back harder, I made a small sound that made him groan in pleasure and I felt his smile on my lips.

I broke the kiss off again and unwrapped my legs from his torso. He looked at me with those dreamy eyes and his parted lips, he looked so Hot. He implanted two small kisses on my lips.

What the heck is going on? Why am I kissing Hunter? He's a mean person I mean I hate this guy yet I'm in his arms kissing him. What am I doing?

He was about to lean in again for another kiss but I turned my head.

"We can't do this," I said quietly

"Why not,"

"It isn't right..please put me down,"

"It's as right as it can get Celeste,"

"No it isn't,I don't like you! I-I hate you. Let me go" I said raising my voice

He didn't argue or fuss he simply put me down. He looked hurt but I have no idea why, he hates me too... right ?

" I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me." he said messing his messy hair

"It's okay, we had a lot of emotions running through us I guess"

"Y-yeah..." he said sitting on his bed

I stood there silent not knowing what to do. Do I go home? Should I stay? This is the awkwardest situation ever.

"Uh let's finish the project, it's due next week right?" he asked in his now normal arrogant Hunter voice

"Yea." I said turning around

"Great ill just get the stuff downstairs, be back in a tick" he said leaving the room

When he left I let out a breath that I was unaware I was holding. I bit my lip remembering how his lips were on mine and how he kissed so passionately. I know I hate him but I felt so much kissing him. It was like I was on cloud nine oh my! I couldn't ask for a better first kiss. I wouldn't expect him being my first kiss either, Hunter Hays my biggest fear and enemy is the guy I end up falling for.

Wait did I say falling for? I mean... No. I can't like him, not over a stupid kiss. This is a boundary that can't be crossed! I can not I will not fall for him!

"Okay here we are. Get started?" He asked sitting on the floor across from me

As he was taking the stuff out the bag I sneakily looked at him to see if I had any emotion. From some books they say when you look at someone and you feel something it's because you like them or strongly hate them but you can tell which one it is.

"Hey Care Bear, stop staring at me" he said snapping me out of whatever I was in.

"Sorry"

"Anyway, you can do the mother DNA ill do the father and then later we can do the kid when we're done with the parents"

I nodded and got to work. I reached to grab a play dough thing and so did he. He chose one next to mine and when our hands brushed together I felt this tingling sensation where his hand touched mine.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" I said shaking my head.

GET IT TOGETHER CELESTE!