chap 42

A/n :
Sabrina photo up top
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been 2 weeks since Hunter and I last spoke face to face...which was when things ended.

Okay fine, its been a month but it has been 2 weeks since we last spoke.

After crying and feeling like my world was over I went and called him. He answered after the first 2 rings which surprised me cause I thought he wouldn't pick up at all. I tried explaining to him what happened when he saw Jeremy and I have that stupid kiss but it just resulted in me crying again and him saying

"Please never call me again, if you aren't hurt or dying I never wanna hear your voice again. Forget my number and forget me, won't be too hard since you've got Runs"

And he hung up on me, I ended up crying and not eating for a week. Since I have ZERO friends my mom was there for me instead. We watched a bunch of stupid romance movies that didn't help my situation, it only resulted in me crying out of envy. The only time I left the house was to get my cast removed.

"Cel baby," my mom came in my room again

"Hmm" i groaned

I was crying again and just wanted to be left alone today.

"Come on get up, it isn't the end of the world baby" she said for the 100th time

I said nothing but let the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Get up and go do something, go to a park the arcade do something honey " she said exasperated

"I have no one to do things like that with" i cried

I heard my mom sigh and mumble something inaudible. I ignored it and threw the sheets over my head to cry peacefully.

"Can you at least go to the store for me? I have an appointment with some people who wanna buy the house on Walter Ave I need to go. I made you a list, hurry so you can come back and sulk" she said leaving my room.

I didn't move from where I was for a good 15 minutes but got up to go to the dumb store. I brushed my teeth and splashed my face with cold water to get all this red off my face.

I threw on Hunter's sweater and a pair of black leggings. I put on black toms and and put my stupid hair in a ponytail and grabbed my wallet and the note she left me.

I still dont have a car and I never took Hunter's so I walked all the way to the store in the chilly November trying my hardest to not cry.

Finally making it to the store I go looking for laundry detergent. I get a cart and walk towards the isle.

"Chelly stay in the cart----ah damnit"

That voice! Hunter is in here too and he's just one isle away. My stomach tightened and I could feel myself coming to tears again. I know if I see Hunter what's gonna happen and I really don't feel like doing this here.

"I knew it!" a little voice squealed
I looked down seeing Chelly running my way and jumping in my arms. My heart ached and a lump grew in ny throat.

"I missed you so much Celeste," she said

I closed ny eyes and hugged the precious girl tight "missed you so much more" i said back

She released me and looked over at my face moving the strands of stray hairs from my face.

"Why don't you come over anymore? We can play princess again and---" i cut her off and smiled with a few tears escaping

"No Chelly I- I dont think I can, that's not a good idea" I said wiping the tears

"Why not? Is it because Hunter stole your bear?" she asked innocently