Chap 11

Celeste pov

"Why are you crying?' he asked lifting my head to look at him

I shook my head and tried to move past him. He just held me by my waist back in place.

"What happened?" he asked

"Nothing happened I'm fine" I sobbed and wiped the uncontrollable tears

He groaned and took some keys out his pocket.

"Lets go" he said motioning inside

"No I don't wanna go. I wanna go home." I sobbed some more

"Pfft, you think I'm letting you go home like this, no way." he said and took me by the hand pulling inside his house.

"Chelly go to your room I need to talk to her quickly" he said

I looked to who he was talking to and saw the cutest little girl ever. She nodded and went upstairs with so much happiness.

He waited till the door closed then he looked my way.

"Tell me." he said

"I really don't feel like talking about it Hunter. It's stupid" I said wiping the never ending tears.

"Stupid or not you're crying I wanna know why"

I stood there and thought about what happened a couple minutes ago. I scoffed at how pathetic my life is and more tears ran down my face.

As my face became damp with tears I heard Hunter give a low groan then he pulled into his chest and he let me cry. The louder I got the tighter he held me.

"Are you ready to talk?" he asked as I calmed down

"Just I saw Jeremy making out with heather and I--" I was cut off by my own sobs

I went back into his chest and I cried. He didn't hold me this time he just let me cry.

"And you like him... he broke your heart," he said after a while.

"I need to go have a chat with this Jeremy boy ill be right back" he said and started for the door.

Now if Hunter says he's going to go talk to someone he usually isn't talking but his fists are. I don't want Hunter to go and break Jeremy's face. It's not like I even had a chance with him.

"No Hunter stop," I said holding his arm before he could make it to the door.

"You don't need to go... Just stay here...with me" I said quietly

He sighed then walked back towards me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and actually I felt safe with Hunter. I know. Hunter my bully actually made me feel safe for once.

"Hunter?" A little voice said from a distance

We both turned our heads towards the voice. It was the little girl from before who was standing at the top of the stairs. Me and Hunter automatically separated from each other.

"Yes Chelly" he said

"Can we play princess?'

I smiled at her cuteness and Hunter became a shade red.

"Yeah sure ill be up in a tick"

She smiled cheekily and ran back into her room. I brushed down my dress and wiped my face.

"Well it's time for me to go now this isn't my scene to be playing princess" I said laughing

Hunter laughed and messed with his hair. "No you're playing, that way I don't have to be the princess"