Chap 4

Celeste pov

I got home and stormed upstairs flinging my bag on the ground in anger and letting out a muffled scream in pillow.

How can someone be so mean. I know that he's been mean before but this was just beyond anything he's ever said to me. He basically said I'm a disgrace to the human race.

I honestly don't want to go to his house I hate him so much. He's a pain in the ass.

I get up and remove my sweater and walk to the bathroom. Opening the cabinets I take my blade and find an empty spot on my arm.

Please let me take a vein, please let me take a vein.

I slice and feel my skin split then again and again and again and soon blood is streaming down my arm.

I've been cutting since the summer of my sixth grade year. Hunter lives only two blocks away and I was riding my bike once and Hunter pushed me off making me scrape my knee. I went home and cleaned it off and I saw the blade and I accidentally cut my finger and for some reason I've been attached to it whenever Hunter harasses me.

I wash the blood off with water and then used alcohol then I put on a bandage on each.

I hopped into the shower took a quick shower then got out. I wore a light blue long sleeved fitted shirt and regular cut up shorts.

I grabbed an empty notebook and a bag put the notebook in it took my wallet and phone and I just walked to his house. It wasn't too far anyway.
>~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~<
Hunters pov

After yelling at Celeste I got on my bike and started for home. I then saw her standing by her car wiping her tears.

I always make her cry. I don't know why or how I can do it to her EVERY SINGLE DAY. I felt so bad. I wanted to say sorry but sorry is a little too late.

She looked up at me and saw me looking. Her face was a little red and she wiped tears continuously but they just kept streaming down. I couldn't look at her any longer so I just left.

I got home and my parents were out as always. I went to my room and took a shower. After my shower I went downstairs and ate a little something then went back to my room.

It's already 3:08 where the heck is she? I specifically said 3 o'clock. Did he get lost on her way it's only two blocks. I walked downstairs and was about to go to her when I heard a soft knock on the door.