Chap 5

Celeste pov

I made it to his house and knocked. In an instant the door flew open revealing Hunter Hays the best nightmare.

"Do you know what time it is Celeste?" he asked

Woah he called me by my name. I've never heard him call me Celeste before.

I looked at my watch "3:09" I replied quietly

"And what time did I tell you to be here?"

"3 o'clock"

"Are you that stupid to not know how to tell time. Or did you get lost even though we're only two bloody blocks away from each other?!" he barked at me

"I was---I'm sorry" I said

I didn't know he was all that punctual. It's only nine minutes difference calm the hell down.

"Enter. Wipe your paws before you come in." he said walking ahead

I wiped my feet on the door mat and followed behind him. His house was nice. It was all leathery and black and white and vintage. I liked it.

Then we entered his room which was fairly neat. He actually has books. A lot of books aligned on the shelf neatly. His clothes were all put away, his bed made, his electronics on one side of the room put down nicely all charging, his dirty basket had only the clothes he wore to school today. Would've never thought his room would be spotless.

"Pig pen you can sit" he said grabbing his laptop

I opened up the notebook and to my surprise it was my sketch book.I quickly closed it before Hunter saw it.

I know it's just a sketch book but I drew things like a bleeding wrist, Suicide, Hunter Hay's funeral, and Jeremy Runs.

"What is it you had in mind" he asked me

"I-- I don't remember...I guess I forgot... bad memory you know haha" I said nervously

He scoffed and typed something on his computer. I sat there a bit nervous to be at his house.

I reached in my bag to get my phone and when I pulled my arm out my sleeve was covered in blood.

Holy crap.

Hunter can't see this. No one can. I'm in big trouble!

"Hunter...." I spoke softly

"Care Bear...." he replied

"Do you umm...have band aids?" I asked

"A band aid won't keep you from talking...i have duck tape"

I turned my head slightly to look at him.

"Dude seriously! Can I get a couple of band aids"

"What for?"

Because I cut my arm and blood is streaming through my cuts on my shirt.

Pfft, I'm not telling him!

I got up and walked out his room looking for the bathroom. He had one in his room but I would rather not.

Finally after opening and closing a bunch of doors I found the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me and pulled up the sleeve of my shirt. The band aids I had on were all bled through so I took them off and threw them out. I opened the cabinet and saw a small aid kit. I opened it taking out the box of band aids.

I rinsed my arm to clear the blood. Then I took some napkins to dry off the water.

These things always hurt after like 10 minutes.

I was putting on the band aids and all of a sudden the door burst open. I stood there shocked. I had nothing to say I was just in statue mode.

Hunter stood at the doorway staring at me in horror. His eyes shifted from the kit to my sleeve to my arm then to my face.

He walked up to and my heart picked up speed.

"Please leave" I said softly

He didn't say anything but kept walking towards me. I backed up a bit fighting the tears.

"Get out Hunter" I said raising my voice

He came closer and took my arm. I tried holding the tears in but they were being stubborn today and poured out.

"HUNTER GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! LET ME GO!" I yelled trying to get my arm out his hand.

The tears streamed down my face hitting my arm I wiped them but more kept flowing down.

Why out of all people Hunter had to see my cuts.

He looked at them the old and the new. His fingers grazed on the old and the new.

He pulled off the band aid I was putting on and he cleared his throat.

"Band aids won't stop the bleeding from ruing you clothes." he said and took the big cloth thing.

He wrapped it around my wrist a couple times then he clipped into place. Once he finished he put everything back in place then he left.
>~~~~~~||~~~~~~<

Hunter's pov

I opened the bathroom door and saw her putting on a band aid on her wrist.

I looked at the kit, at her sleeve that was covered in blood, at her bleeding wrist then at her.

Her face was in pure shock and she was scared. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Why was she doing this to herself?

I approached her and she froze for a second but I could hear her mutter "Please leave"

I said nothing but kept walking towards her. I looked at her face for a second and tears were building up and she backed up.

"Get out Hunter" she said getting loud

I took her arm and looked at the mess she made. She tried pulling her arm out of my hand but I wasn't going to let go.

"HUNTER GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! LET ME GO!"she yelled and her tears finally escaped.

I looked at her arm and she had a whole lot of scars. She had some faded some still visible but they were healed others looked like they were from a week ago and then there were these fresh ones.

My fingers grazed upon them feeling her soft skin that was covered with these horrible marks.

That's why she's always wearing hoods and long tees. She's hiding these from people.

Her tears were falling on her arm and she wiped her tears but they just kept falling like rain drops on a stormy day.

I felt so bad I wanted to heal her right away but I had no powers to do such a thing. There was a lump in my throat but I swallowed down and cleared my throat. No way was I going to cry in front of her.

I took off the band aid she had put on and took the big wrapping cloth thingy

"Band aids won't stop the bleeding from ruining your clothes" I said and wrapped her arm up a couple times then pined it.

I put the stuff away and walked out the bathroom heading to my room.