chapter 29

After picking out a bunch of nice stuff we finally settled on a pair of black jeans a white v neck a black Hood and a Beanie.

I don't understand how a guy can look good in everything he tries on.

No exaggeration, he looked hot in everything.

I was about to quit and just get everything but he didn't like most of them.

We headed back to his house and I helped him put everything away.

"Wanna help me setup and everything? " he asked.

I opened my mouth to reply and my phone rang.

"Hold on just a second " I said answering the call.

"Hello? Yeah hey Ryan," I tried whispering but what's the point hunter's Literally right across from me.

I looked up and saw he had his head down nd he was frowning as he blew air in his cheeks.

"No I didn't forget, I know tonight, I remember. Alright. Bye" I said

I hang up and put my Phone in my pocket. I look up and see Hunter is already in front of me.

"So I guess you aren't coming to the party. " he says

"I - I am. I'll show up " I say

"You're gonna blow off your date to come to the party? " he asked

"No," I say and his face just drains color "I'll show up, but I'll go on the date after here "

"So you're not staying, " he said and nodded "lets just hurry before the guest come in"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove home around 7:30 and took a shower.

I got out and put on a black boustier and a white high waisted skirt.

I wore light gold eye shadow, put on liquid eyeliner and mascara.

I put on black heels and matte red lipstick. I went to my bathroom and plugged in my curling iron.

I curled the ends of my hair and did a bridal style hair do. As soon as I finished Ryan called saying he was here.

I got outside and Ryan walked me to the car.

"Ready to go? " he asked

"Yeah," I said and the engine roared "but first, can we stop by at a friends birthday party" I say

"Yeah sure" he said.

It was 8:45 and when we pulled up to his house it was already packed. The party just started and There's more people to come.

I opened the front door and the putrid smell of sweat, alcohol, and drugs slammed me across the face.

The music burst my eardrums and people were scattered all around pushing me.

I looked around for Hunter, how did he get the alcohol I told him no yet he still got it. What about these drugs! I swear if he's doing any...

I looked towards the balcony and saw him standing with a beer in hand he was there talking to Cheyenne and Heather wrapped herself on his arm.

"Let's go" I yelled over the music to Ryan.

He looked at me dumbfounded so I took his hand and we went upstairs to the balcony.

I got up there and Heather whispered something in his ear making him smile smugly. My bloid slightly boiled and I saw Cheyenne motoin her eyes towards me.