chapter 22

Hunter's pov

I woke up this morning took a cold shower put on a sweater and jeans and the Jordan air 1s . I took my wallet and keys.

I reached downstairs and Chelly was eating her cereal, she was getting ready to go back to Nana's.

"Goodmorning princess " I said messing her hair.

"Morning daddy " she said.

I was pouring myself some cereal but stopped when she said daddy. I didn't mind, I would love her as a daughter, it just caught me by surprise. I shook the thought out my head, and sat down to eat my cereal.

"I'm gonna miss you," I said holding her hand in mine.

"Me too, but it's only 5 days or 4 if you come by Thursday " she said

I smiled "you're right, but 4 days away from my baby is tough " I said pouting

"It's okay, I'll call " she said,

I smiled and stood up, "I'll be waiting " I said.

I picked her up twirled her around and showered her with kisses as she laughed hysterically.

"Hunter you're gonna be late, go to school " my mom said standing behind us, smiling.

"Yeah, but it's still a tad bit early.. can't I stay? " I pouted carrying Chelly

"No, go now hunter " she said taking chelly from me.

I smiled and took my keys, "Bye Chelly, bye mum " I said walking out the door.

°•______^^^_______°•
Celeste pov

I woke up for school happily, last night was super fun. After leaving the house, we went for a walk down at the park we talked a bit, he's a super funny guy, and he's VERY playful and Flirty. After the park we got some lunch at the IN -N -OUT. Then we walked by the beach and saw a couple sea creatures resting on the shore then the waves brought them back to the water.. and then we went home.

I can't stop thinking about him, he's so charming. With his gorgeous smile and those grassy green eyes he has. He's so nice unlike stupid mean Hunter, who does everything to ruin me. He didn't even try to apologize to me. I can't stand him yet sometimes he makes me feel safe.

I'd rather feel loved and special than feel protected...

Anyway I toss on a long sleeve fitted tee and skinny jeans. Blue Tom's and grab my school stuff heading out.

°•________^^^^^______°•
HUNTERS pov

I get to school and see Celeste standing by her locker and smiling at her phone screen.

I ball my fist, she's probably texting that guy she was hugging. She looks up at me and her smile slowly fades as she stares at me. The more I look at her, I get pained. I shake my head and turn away.