Chap 9

Celeste pov

"Are you coming to my house today? I rented out Finding Nemo" Jeremy said walking me out the building

Finding Nemo is my favorite movie of all time! It's so funny and sweet and OH MY GOD! I love it. Plus maybe watching it with Jeremy would finally help me have the guts to tell Jeremy how I really feel.

I was about to answer him with a big yes but I was being pulled to the side and someone spoke for me.

"No she won't be watching movies at your flat because she has a project to finish at my place. Sorry chump you'll get her next time" Hunter said then pulled me away from Jeremy who stood there confused.

What the heck man! I know we have a project to do but it can be delayed ONE MEASLY DAY! at least a couple hours. That was my one chance with Jeremy and he blew it for me.

"Now listen to me and listen good --"

No way am I taking this crap from him not today.

"No you listen. This project can be delayed a day or at least a couple hours so calm your junk and don't you speak on my behalf lets get that out the way. I have my own mouth I can use my words correctly so I don't want you speaking for me okay! And lastly Sir! I might or might not show up to your house for the damn project if I do Ill be there when I want to! Now if you excuse me I have somewhere to be." I said walking away to my car.

It kinda felt good standing up and speaking up for myself. For the first time I didn't feel weak and pathetic. No one messes with my love life and tries to run how I spend my days.

I got in my car and from a distance I can see Hunter standing at where I finished talking to him. He was obviously in shock at how I spoke up to him finally. Then I saw him give a small smile to himself it wasn't quite an evil smile nor was it the genuine one in a million smile. It was like a cute little smirk I guess.

Hunter did look pretty cute when he wasn't being a menace. He looks like an actual good guy but I know what type of person he is. He's nothing but a mean fake butthole and I HATE HIM!

I shook my head from what I was thinking and dialed Jeremy's number. I waited for him to pick up on the other line but he never did he's probably driving.
>~~~~~~||~~~~~~<
Hunter's pov

For the very first time Celeste stood up and told me no. I was shocked at how much she grew balls and I was kinda impressed.

As she was talking I didn't really pay attention to a word she said I was just staring at her face. Yeah yeah yeah call me a weird creep but I can't help it if she's so beautiful.

I mean she looks so fragile and soft and kind that you don't wanna hurt her unless you're a big idiot like me. Whenever she gets mad her sweet innocent face is just so cute as she forces her brows to fold into a mean mug.

Sometimes I have to resist the urge to kiss her. For example this morning in the class and like now. I swear I was about to grab her any second and kiss her as if I was going to die but I couldn't just do something so rude.

Anyway she left and I stood there in amusement I smiled to myself then left before anyone could see me and keep me talking.

I had to go pick up Michelle from Nana's house today anyway so I can't stay long. I missed Chelly and I couldn't wait to see her so I went to my bike and was off.