TWSOP: Prologue

There's a novel called Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. That novel is similar to Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World.

The protagonist is called Kim Dokja. He's a reader that got into novel world. Following his story made me to decide that I want to be there for him. I want to change his life story.

I want you to know that you deserve love

I want you to know that you are worth

I want you to know that you have someone other than Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World

I want you to know you are important for someone

I want you to know that I love you

There are just a lot of things I want to tell him. I know I'm nobody .I'm just a stranger from another world and coming to interfere inside this story. I have been watching him from the start until now .It's painful to bear this feeling.

The first time we meet was because not due coincidence but I purposely to make it like an accident .It's all to get to interact with him.

I was smiling when the first we met ,but actually inside i was trying to not let my emotion control my face expression .It's because I already knew what would be the ending him would face.

When we were fighting together with everyone, I could see that he is trying his hard to save everyone .But he couldn't even save himself. He sacrifices himself for others but has he ever thought about for himself?

When I was getting heavy injured, he looking like in pain .Stupid, he should just focus on himself instead of me. Was it because I used my body to save him? of course, because he is important to me.

"Why you saved me?" Dokja looking at you with pain while you were laying on ground.

That day was heavy raining ,just like you getting heavy injured.

Sanggah looking at you as holding your hand with her teary eyes.
Joonghyuk who's standing now kneeled down to see you properly.
Sooyoung ,Heewon, Hyunsung and the rest were standing .It's hard for me to understand their emotion on their face. I even couldn't tell the expressions closest people that now kneeling down to me.

I chuckled.
"What's so funny?" Joonghyuk knitted his eyebrow.
"Why I can't tell the expression you all having?" you began to feel dizzy and then coughed. Blood came from your mouth "Is it because my vision getting blury?"
"(You)!" Dokja panicked .There's fear on his face "Stop talking, please"

"Please don't worry about me .I'm no one here" you sighed as your eyes were closed .Then you opened your eyes again .Your vision sometimes blurred sometimes cleared.

"How could you say that, (You)?" surprisingly Joonghyuk managed to keep his cool.
"But it's the truth ,right?" you replied with weak voice.
None of them able to deny
"It's my first time hearing you call my name too" you looked at Joonghyuk and gave him thin smile.
Joonghyuk realised and gritted his teeth.

It's true that I'm no one here .I'm just someone appeared randomly and talked rarely. Because I don't want to ruin the originality of this story.