TWSOP: XIII

The day ended well without students bullying Dokja. Maybe they stopped bully him now. No more bullying? It's a good thing.

Dokja and (you) were walking to home.

"Today you also managed to answer the hard questions" Dokja praised
"No. I was just lucky" (you) sweated "I hope the teacher stop asking me"

"No one could answer so the teacher asked you"

"...The subjects are pretty easy?" (you) suddenly feeling something familiar 'Why am I suddenly remembering that comic. Hope I won't end up like N*bita. He went back to past and achieved high score until some certain grade. He got low score'
"I also can't lose from you" Dokja fisted his hand
"Keep up your spirit then" (you) cheering him.

"Let's go to the same school after we graduated. Middle and high school" Dokja said
"Yeah" (you) nodded as smiling 'I feel like growing up together with Dokja. I mean, I'm already accustomed with this body and age'

•••

"I'm home" (you) said as entering the store.
Followed by Dokja "I'm home too"

'Auntie not opening store. Probably because Dokja's mother' (you) talked to herself.

As soon as they entered living room, Sookyung and Eun were there.

"Hello" Sookyung greeted
"Hello, kids" Eun welcoming (you) and Dokja

"Mother!" Dokja went to Sookyung and hugged her. Sookyung gave him pat head "I've heard from Eun what have you been doing while I wasn't here" then Sookyung turned to Eun "Thank you for take care of my child"
"It's not a big problem" Eun replied with smile.

"Auntie, sorry to ask your privacy. But, have you planned what you going to do about that man- I mean, your husband" (you) quickly fixed her word

Sookyung was being silent for a while. She was thinking as her eyes were closed. Dokja and Eun were looking at her while waiting her answer. She opened her eyes again "I will- no, I'm going to divorce him"

(You) somehow relieved with that answer.

"I had thought of this while I was still in treatment. Now that I and Dokja already free from him for now, I need to break my relationship with my husband immediately" Sookyung explained "I'm also thinking to move"

"You mean live at new area?" (you) asked

Sookyung nodded.

(You) thought 'Well, it's nice too. That man won't know their whereabout once he out from prison'

"Wait. Are we gonna move? but where?" Dokja disagreed "I don't want"
"Why?" Sookyung asked

Then Dokja slowly turned to (you). Sookyung immediately understood "Don't worry, my child. We won't go knowhere. Just find new house to live and it won't be too far"

"I can help you with the things if you like" Eun offered herself to help Sookyung
Sookyung smiled "Thank you, Eun. I appreciate it"

Sookyung stood up "I will be leaving now. Dokja ,let's us home"
"Can I live here until we move to the new house?" Dokja asked but this time with pleading face.

'This is a rare moment for Dokja to plead. I can see him in puppy form' (you) trying to hold her laugh

Sookyung thinking for the answer. Then Eun interrupted her thought "I can take care of him until your things get prepared"
"Aah, sorry for the burden" Sookyung apologized