TWSOP: X

My life was not that bad. I had a normal loving family. We were not rich nor poor. I grew up in normal condition.

I lived like usual, nothing special. You could say overall pretty normal.

Until I met that man. He wasn't from a wealthy family .He had normal life like me. He was someone independent. His personality what makes me fell for him.

I didn't expect him to like me back. I also didn't expect for him to marry me.

We had a great marriage life.
One year later after married, I was pregnanting. And then I gave birth .They were twins .Boy and girl.

I love my husband and children so much.

At that time I was hoping if this happy moment could keep going. But I was wrong.

Something happened during our vacation. How could I forget it?

The woman opened her eyes slowly. Seemed like she slowly gaining consciousness.

"Where- Where am I?" the woman trying to get up from the bed
"Ma'm, please keep laying" a nurse trying to hold her
"No no. Where is my husband? where are my children?" she trying to resist.

"Ma'm, please calm down"

The ruckus caused some nurses and a doctor coming to the room.

"Park Eun, you are a patient here. Please follow the hospital procedure. You need to keep laying there and rest until you recover well" the doctor said

"I need to see my family!" Eun begging and eventually crying "I would like to see them!"

The nurses were silent .Even the doctor not dare to say it but he said it anyway ".... We are very sorry about your loss"

Eun's eyes widened "What? What you mean? What loss?" her talking became stutter "You- You must be kidding, right?"

The doctor fixed his glasses "We aren't able to help your husband and children"

At that very moment ,the time was ticking in slow motion as if the time stop moving.

Eun trying to process what she heard that she couldn't say something. She collapsed to the floor but luckily the nurse still holding her "W-W-What y-you sa-saying?"

"I'm very sorry. We manage to save you but them..." the doctor bowed as if its meant he was apologizing.

"I- I- I want to see them" Eun trying to talk properly "PLEASE!"

Eun kept begging that the doctor eventually defeated. He lead Eun to a room "This way"

Eun bracing herself to see them. Each step made her heart pounding fast. Until she closed enough to the bed and pulled the white sheet slowly.

Eun closed her mouth with her hands and fell to the floor "T-This.. This can't be!" She was crying silently and then she cried hysterically.

Her hands were shaking. The tears wouldn't stop flowing.

From there, Eun became expressionless. She looked like an empty vessel.

Everytime the nurse greeted or brought her meals, she didn't say something. Her mental health became worsen each day.

She tried to kill herself for several times ,but luckily some nurses managed to prevent her from suicide.

It took for a long time for her to get better.
To keep her living, she then opened a small store.