TWSOP: XI

(You) was sleeping. Seemed like she was having a good sleep.

Someone tugged the blanket sheet that covering (you)'s body. (You) just kept sleeping.
The person begining to poke her cheek "Wakey wakey"

(You) did move but then continued sleep.

"(You), wake up" the person said softly as shaking (you)'s body lightly
"Ng" (you) moved but just turned her body to side.
"Wake up ,sleepyhead" the person kept disturbing (you) sleep.

(You) groaned and turned her body "..What?.." she was very sleepy that she asking without opening her eyes.

"Auntie says that we gonna go out as soon as you wake up"

"..." (you) silent for a moment ".. I see" she turned her body to side again and tugged the blanket to cover her body "Let me sleep first"

Dokja's eyebrows were twitching. He pulled the blanket.

(You) turned her body to see who was that person. It's Dokja.

"Oh c'mon. Give me back the blanket .It's so cold" (you) shivering as covering her body with her arms.

Dokja got closer to her face and poke her sleepy face "It's already 11:31AM"

"I love Sunday" (you) said and then yawned. She trying to sleep back.
But Dokja kept poking her cheek "Wake up, sleepy head. Wake up, sleepy head"

(You) groaned "Fine. Fine. Already awake now"
(You) woke up and yawned. She scratched her body as gathering her soul.

"Good. I will be at outside" Dokja nodded and left.

'... I have no choice but to get up' (you) yawned and stood up. She picked up some clothes from wardrobe and then left from the room. She went straight to bathroom.

(You) brushed her teeth then washed her face and then changed her clothes. After she done prepare, she went to living room. Eun and Dokja were already there as waiting (you).

"Morning" (you) greeted weakly because it's still morning. Just to know, (you) was actually not a morning person. She's a night owl, unlike Dokja.

(You) went to the fridge at kitchen first to take cereal bag and milk. The kitchen and living room were connected.
(You) took out a bowl and pour some cereals and the last was milk.

Done prepared her breakfast, she went to living room and sat and began to eat the cereal "So, where are we going?"
(You) looked at Dokja and she could see that Dokja was really excited. He's looking forward the little trip.

Eun explained with excited "I already planning the destination we gonna go. How about Namsan Tower?"
"Ooh, I haven't gone there yet " Dokja excited.
Eun nodded and gave ok gesture "That's why Auntie is going to bring you there"

'Look at them being excited at this morning' (you) had poker face as chewing.

"We will be going out after lunch then" Eun said as standing up to prepare meal
"Ok" (you) replied with straight face "I don't need lunch"
"I know" Eun nodded

•••

Timeskip forward to they were at Seoul subway now. Eun was buying tickets. Their destination was Myeondong station.