TWSOP: I

They are exist because of us

We exist because of them

A girl slowly opening her eyes. She looked around feeling familiar.

'... Where am I?'

She began to walk and looking for small store.

It's a hot day.

'Isn't it is too hot?' the girl wiped her forehead as walking .Not long she found a small store.
"Please give me one cold orange juice" she put her hand on her pocket. Luckily she had some money. Then she taking out the money and put it on counter.
A woman around in her 30s later came out as bringing an orange juice in can "Here you go"
"Thank you, auntie" (you) thanked and opened the can .She drank it until the can feeling empty.
"What a polite child" the auntie smiled

"...Auntie, could you tell me what exact this year and what time now?" the girl wiped her mouth with her arm.
"Why you asking, did you forget?" the auntie confused and went away for a while. Not long, she came back "Today is 02-15-1998 as for the time right now is around 04:34 PM"
"I have little amnesia. Thank you and bye auntie" she thanked and immediately left.

The auntie had little shock but the girl ignored her and kept walking away.

•••

'... I feel like there is something I need to do but what is it...' the girl crossing her arms as walking on the street.

There were some shops such as bakery, furniture store, cafe, etc. While the girl walking, she's passing mirror shop. She stopped and looked at her reflection on the mirror for a while. Her eyes widened.

".. I remember now. I'm (you)... this world is in novel called ORV right?"

I don't know if I died in my real world or not or it's just my imagination that I'm from the another world. I have a gift to save that person.

(You) still looking at her reflection on the mirror 'If I'm coming back here, then that means I'm failed to save him'

•••

'That means he's 7 years old right now' (you) thinking as heading to Kim's home.

There were a lot of things (you) thinking about how she was gonna staying here without familiar. She was thinking about Dokja but at the same time she was thinking how to survive alone here.

Minutes later, (you) found Kim's home 'There is it'
There's the family tag name in the fence which saying Kim's Home.
(You) walked toward to the fence and opened it .She approached the house with sneakily. As she heading toward closest window, there were a man throwing tantrum inside the house. Cleared enough for (you) to listen.

"WHAT A USELESS CHILD"

"...s-sorry.."

'Is it happening?' (you) trying to take a peek . Luckily you could see the inside. There were laying a young boy on the floor and a man standing in front of him . The man supposed to be the father of that child.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT" the man hitting the young boy who was lying on floor and hugging his own body.