TWSOP: XVI

Dokja standing at outside as waiting (you).
A second later, (you) came out "I'm going first, mom"

Eun waved back to (you).

"Let's go" (you) grinned to Dokja and locked her hand with Dokja's hand. They had done this for years ,so it's like a habit too.

"You still doing the story?" Dokja asked as walking

"Yeah, it's almost complete"

"Can't wait to read it" Dokja excited.

Bullying is an activity that won't disappear. You can find it anywhere. Either at work or school. Bully people makes you thinking you are stronger than them.

Thanks to (you), Dokja could live with ease. He could study with ease at school. He also eventually made a few friends.

Dokja and (you) entered the class. Dokja friends immediately greeted him "Morning, Dokja"
"Morning" Dokja greeted back as walking toward to his desk.

(You) just focused on walking to her desk and sat. She then looked at Dokja who with his friends.

"Hey, have you heard about this?" one of Dokja friend showing a magazine on the table.
His hair was short had this curtains fringe bangs. He had normal appearance but girls saying that he was actually attractive. And he slowly getting little popular.

Dokja looked at it "Yes, I heard that it's popular recently"

"Me and Hwan went there together yesterday"

"You two did?" Dokja looked at Hwan

"Yes. Jae said you didn't want" Hwan slowly nodded.
He had this sharp eyes and little long face. His hair was straight and long. He was a soft person. Almost all girls had crush on him .Rumor said that he even had a secret fan base from other schools.

"You didn't want to join the fun so I asked (you)" Jae then looked over (you)
(You) surprised "Wait, you did text me?!"

Jae pouted like a child "I texted you and kept waiting for your reply"

(You) checked her phone and found a read message from Jae "... It seemed I forgot to reply you"

Jae faking cry

"Sorry. I had thing to do yesterday" (you) sweated and apologized 'I was busy to write the story'

"You need to make it up today after school" Jae put his arm around Dokja's shoulder
"I'm not sure if I'm good at playing arcade" Dokja unsure about this plan

"Don't worry. Neither me" Hwan had this soft smile.
"You won't believe this, but yesterday many girls approached Hwan" Jaesung put his hand on his forehead as recalling the scene.

Jae was playing a fighting game at the arcade "Take this!"
Hwan was watching Jae how to play the game.

Then two girls came to Hwan "Excuse me, you are looking so fine. Would you like to spend time with us?"
"Sorry, my friend is over there" Hwan rejected the girls politely

"I see. May I get your phone number?"

"Sorry, I have girlfriend already"

The girls then left hurriedly. Not long, other girls approached Hwan.

"Must be tough as Mr. Popular" (you) giggled
Hwan put disagreed expression and shook his head lightly "I'm not that popular"

"C'mon ,Hwan. You still saying like that" Jae shrugged and got closer to (you). He got closed to (you)'s face with sudden "Do you like Hwan?"