TWSOP: XVIII

Birds were singing outside. Morning light filling the dark room through window. The same day like always except this time (you) sleeping with rabbit doll.

Someone was watching (you) sleeping from up close. That person smiling as watching her "Wakey wakey"

(You)'s eyes twitched and slowly opening her eyes. Her vision was blured and then became clear. It's Dokja before her eyes. She didn't react, probably still loading. She moved her head a bit to look outside window view then turned to Dokja. She looked at him with sleepy face and yawned.

Dokja chuckled softly "Still sleepy?"
(You) nodded "Hm" and then she realised that Dokja was too closed. She pushed Dokja but it's not a harsh one "Wait. You are too close, aren't you?!"

"Am I?"

"Yes yes. Now go out. I am going to prepare myself" (you) blushed and so she hid her face behind the rabbit doll
"Fine. I will wait you outside" Dokja stood up and left

After (you) made sure that Dokja already left, she talked to herself as hugged the rabbit doll tightly "Stupid, why you gotta wake me up and greet me with your gentle voice in the morning" (you) face was as red as tomato "Moreover ,the first I see when wake up is always you, its like... sleeping and wake up to see your loved one beside you"

(You) realised what she said just now. She shook her head rapidly to throw the thinking "Stop and get prepare, (you)"

•••

Dokja slided the classroom door and entered it. Followed by (you) from behind.
(You) went to her desk but she felt like the classroom tension not like usual. People chattered more than usual. Dokja also noticed this.

Hwan and Jaesung then came to (you) and Dokja. Hwan spoke first "Do you guys have watched it yet?"
"Watched what?" Dokja asked
Jaesung pulled his phone and gave them a look at video "This"

Dokja and (you) then watching the video

"We saw her alone so we were thinking to take her to play with us" the stranger males group explained
"You should understand that it's not how you treat woman properly" Hwan entered the conversation. He came with elegantly "She is uncomfortable yet you still forcing her"
One of the stranger male group opened his mouth "Let's leave from this commotion"
"I will let this slide" the stranger male said and then they left.

Dokja put his hands on (you)'s shoulder .He's looking worried "You okay?"
(You) assured him by giving smile "Yeah, they didn't hurt me at all"

Jaesung then ran to (you) "You okay?! I didn't expect this"
"I'm glad we saw you before it went any further more" Hwan gave worried expression

The video ended there.

"How come people took this video?" Dokja knitted his eyebrow
"So, what's with this video about? I mean, what's so controversial about it?" (you) leaned back to her seat with her arms crossing each other

"Girls seeing us like hero or something" Jaesung sweated as reading the comments.
"Heee, is it good or bad thing?" (you) asked
"I don't know either" Jaesung shrugged.

Someone approached "Hey, there are some girls from other class want to see you"

"Which one of us?" Jaesung asked