TWSOP: VI

(You) writing the notebook and then stopped.

"Done, but I need to recheck the story from beginning" (you) opened the book from the first page.

When (you) was focusing, someone talked near her ear "What you doing?"

(You) startled and looked who was the person "Oh, gosh. You scared me" (you) put her hand on her chest. She could feel that her heart was beating fast.

(You) could see Dokja had this evil little prank expression 'He is just smiling innocently'

"Just rechecking my story" (you) answered him "Since when you coming here?"

"Just now. I also already called you"

"..I didn't hear it"

"You didn't notice me because focusing on something" Dokja speaking as looking the books on bookshelf.

"Perhaps" (you) sweated 'Why I suddenly recalling the past that it's you are the one who doesn't notice me'

"Did you get a good sleep?" (you) closed her book.

"Yeah, i am feeling better also these days"

Eun knocked the door and took a peek "Hello, children. Dinner already served"

•••

"Let's dig in!" (you) and Dokja spoke in unison.
Dokja grabbed chopstick and about to eat .He realised that (You) looking at him with smirked "W-What?"
(You) teased him "I see you already changed ,huh"
"What you mean?" Dokja blushed little and began to put rice on his mouth "This is the normal me"
"Really?" (you) brought herself closer to Dokja and kept teasing.

Dokja took a slice of egg roll and put it in (you)'s mouth .It made (you) surprised "H-Hey, what you doing?!"
"So you stay silent and eat" Dokja trying to stay calm .Actually he was dying of embarrassment inside.

"Hmph" (you) then became silent and ate her rice.

Eun watching this and secretly giggle watching their cuteness 'Oh my, they are so cute'

Eun eating as half daydreaming 'since when the last time I had this?'

"Auntie, you okay?"

Eun snapped back to reality "Ah, yes .The meal is too much?"

"No, I'm asking if you are actually fine or not" (you) knitted her eyebrow and having a suspicious expression written on face.

"Yes, of course" Eun continued eating.

After finished dinner, Eun brought the dishes to wash them.

Dokja coming "Auntie, is there something I can help?"

Eun noticed he was there "Nothing, you should relax when you are here. I can handle this all by myself"

Dokja nodded "Ok, then"

(You) then came "Auntie, I'm going to use the leftover meal for tomorrow lunch"

Eun nodded "Go ahead"

"I'm going to put them on fridge and heat them tomorrow morning" (you) said and put the leftover to the fridge.

Dokja just standing there because he didn't know what to do. (You) saw him and gestured to follow her "Let's go to my room"
"Um" Dokja nodded happily.

Everything going well until morning.

"Morning" (you) greeting as yawning
"Morning, (you)" Dokja was having his breakfast "You still sleepy?"
"Yeah" (you) put her head on table "I feel like I can continue sleep here"
"Are you perhaps sleepy head" Dokja snickered
"Uhh" (you) got up quickly and feeling embarrassed 'SINCE WHEN HE LIKES TO TEASE?!'