TWSOP: II

Today was the 2nd day since (you) coming back to this world.

date: 02-16-1997

(You) woke up and just stayed silent. Probably she was gathering her soul after woke up. She yawned and scratched her hair and body then looked at the clock '09:51 AM probably the time where Dokja studying'

She stood up as yawning .She heading to bathroom and began to brush her teeth 'I wonder if I am too early to come here.. I mean, it's not like my choice to coming back at this year'
She looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She went out from bathroom and changed her clothes then going to dining room .There were some auntie homemade breads ,pancake and a glass of milk. (You) sat down and began to have breakfast.

'Maybe I should go to the same school as Dokja. Study at primary school the same with him.' (you) nodded and drank the milk. (You) washed the dishes and went to front to see auntie "Auntie, can I help you?"

Auntie who was sitting relaxly greeted by (you) "Good morning, dear .You have nothing to do here"

'Well, now that I can see .Rarely people coming to here' (you) looked at the store stuffs.

"I am going out, auntie"

'I wonder why auntie didn't ask something. Well, it is a good thing she didn't ask anything about my background'

•••

(You) was sitting on a bench at park .The bench where last night she and Dokja sitting together. Without her knowing, she was smiling.

Her face then changed to serious 'Since I am coming back to this world, I need to think what I gotta to do'

(You) pulled out a recorder which she borrowed from the auntie before 'I need more of the videos so that police won't deny about it. Home is not safe for him .I should bring him out ,like maybe he can spend at auntie's house for a while to kill his time instead staying at home and get abused by that man'

•••

"I'm home.." Dokja entering his house but no one welcomed him.

Dokja put the plastic bag on table .He was going out to convenience store to buy some supplies before.
Then he heading to his room .He started to read a book.

His father later came in drunk condition "Hey, brat. Did your mother give you some money?"

Dokja looked at his father with fear .He shook his head "N-no"

The man slowly approaching the young boy "Really?"
He got interruped by the doorbell rang. Its rang for several times.

"Tch, who the hell coming to here?" the man turned around and walked toward the door.
He opened the door and greeted by (you).

"Hello, uncle" (you) greeted the man with fake innocent smile.

"What business you have here?" his face was not joking around.

"May I see someone named Kim Dokja?" (you) still putting fake smile 'Ugh, this person reeks alcohol'

The man' ears were twitching "Why? who are you?"

"I'm his classmate .I am coming here to discuss with him about study group"

As (you) and Dokja's father having conversation, Dokja came out and taking a peek because he heard familiar voice '(you)!'