TWSOP: VIII

As the teacher teaching, (you) talking to herself

'Is it only me that I found both of them are being weird or it's just my imagination?' (you) scribbled her notebook with her pencil 'Moreover, I didn't expect for that kid to apologize'

Dokja was looking at the book and then took a peek to the bully leader and looking back to the book .His expression telling that he had hard time .Seemed like he was thinking something .He kept recalling the previous scene.

"I mean, you and her are pretty close. Do you know what kind of boy she likes?" the leader's face was red as talking about (you).

The leader scratched his cheek "So, uh .Do you think I have a chance to get her?"

'Why it has to be (you)?' Dokja secretly looking at (you) who was scribbling the book with bored .Dokja watched her for a while '.. I feel like (you) is pretty normal. I mean, sure I don't have feeling for her. So how come do you like her?'

Dokja turned to his book with little irritate expression mixed confused.

•••

"Finally done" (you) saying as throwing her hands on air.

Dokja didn't say anything.

The leader came "Um, (you). Do you want to go home together?"

(You) made confuse face "What? Did I hear it wrong?"

"No no. I mean, let's walk home together" the leader blushed.

(You) looked at Dokja but Dokja didn't say anything "... sure ,if you want" (you) shrugged.

The leader's face was delighted. And so (you), Dokja and the leader walked together. The leader kept talking as walking .(You) just listening to him and for Dokja, he was staying silent.

"I'm on this way. Goodbye" the leader pointed the other path.

"See you" (you) waved and then noticed about Dokja "Why you being quiet?"

"Nothing" Dokja replied as a dark aura surrounded him.
"Really? you sure?" (you) sweated.
"... That kid, why he suddenly getting closed" Dokja revealed his thought.
"I have no idea" (you) shrugged
"Nevermind" Dokja said as not looking (you)

(You) didn't ask further because she also had no idea what was happening.

•••

"I'm home"

"Welcome home" Eun welcomed (you)

"I'm home too"

"Welcome home, Dokja" Eun welcomed too but it seemed she found Dokja was being little odd "Something happened?"

"No, not really. I'm just tired" Dokja answered and went to his room.

Eun looked at (you). (You) looked at Eun. Both literally didn't know anything.

Dokja was reading a book on his bed.

'I am acting weird .I should be fine some time later' Dokja trying to focus reading.

There was knocked on the door "Come in"