TWSOP: XIV

(You) and Dokja were reading book together at (you)'s room.
Dokja was reading his own book that he bought from bookstore. He was trying to read but (you)'s laughter kept breaking his focus.

(You) even closed her mouth with her hands but she just couldn't handle her laughter. She was reading the comic book she bought from the bookstore.

Dokja's eyebrows were twitching and stopped reading his book. He looked toward (you) who was trying to hold her laughter.

"Pft-" she tried to hold but couldn't "BWAHAHAHA!"

"I guess you have reread it for thousand times already?" Dokja knitted his eyebrow.

"I.. guess.." (you) averted her eyes to side

"I don't understand why it's funny to you and you already reread it for several times. You even finished read all of them at the same day bought the books" Dokja curious

"I will show you why this comic is interesting" (you) shared the comic book to Dokja who was sitting next to her.

Dokja taking a look at the comic "Um, which panel do I need to read first?"
"From right to left" (you) explaining as pointing the panel.

Dokja began to read the comic. (You) studied Dokja's face. His expression from stoic face slowly changed.

(You) smirked "Heh, look. You are smiling" she poked Dokja's face.

"Am I?"

"The comic is interesting ,right?"

"Not bad" Dokja flipped the page and continue read.

'I will try check the new book I haven't touched' (you) went to bookshelf and picked up a book she bought from bookstore. She examined the book cover 'The tale of Magician'

"Think I bought this randomly since it's like a cool book" (you) muttered. She sat down on the floor immediately where she stood and opened the book.

(You) flipped the page

People back then used to believe that witchcraft or magic user was normally a female.

Long time ago around 18th century ,there was big activity to hunt witches. Females were hunted and then later got tortured. At the end got executed by burning them in front of public. This execution happening for more than two hundred years.

Of course those who got death sentence as witch no evidence. People back then just assuming or accused they were witch.

'Oh. I ever read similar to this about witch legend' (you) thought

(You) closed the book and looked up to Dokja who was still comic book 'Beside that... I need to watchout Dokja. I need to prevent that event to happen'

Dokja closed the book and looked at (you) "I am finished reading this comic"

"Oh? how is it?"

"I guess it's okay" Dokja still putting straight expression not wanting to show excited expression.

•••

"Ah, no more tissue"

(You) happened to hear Eun after back from drinking water

"I can go to store and buy it"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, now" (you) nodded "I can buy other supplies also"