TWSOP: V

Some polices went out from the house as bringing Sookyung.
Eun put Dokja to the ground and he went toward his mother "Mother"

Sookyung smiled "glad you are fine, my child"
Dokja nodded and hugged her.

An investigator then coming up to them "We need your corporate for this matter. Please follow us"

After that the investigator and 2 polices coming to Eun "Are you the one calling?"
"Yes, it's me" Eun nodded
"We need to get more informations. Please follow us" the investigator then gestured the polices to bring Eun.

"Wait, I'm also going" (you) also wanted to join.

The polices confused "Why? are you related also?"
(You) nodded "I know the most about this problem"
Eun joined "This child actually know more than me. In fact, I know from this child"

The polices agreed to take (you) too to police station.

Eun ,(you), Dokja and Sookyung then were brought to police station. They were told to wait. So all of them sitting.

It's an awkward for (you) because Dokja's mother didn't know anything about this.

(You) stood up and stood before Sookyung "Sorry for not telling you. This is my doing" (you) bowed
Sookyung looked at Dokja. Dokja also didn't tell anything about this to his mother. This whole experience was new to him .He was slightly trembling.

"Lift your head" Sookyung put sad smile "This is my fault. I told to myself that if I keep enduring this, its gonna will be alright .But it seems I'm wrong"

Sookyung continued her words "I also only think about myself .I never think for my son who enduring this as well. I'm such a bad mother ,right?" Sookyung looked at Dokja with sad smile.

"No, mother .You are not" Dokja hugged her.

(You) watching a wholesome scenery between son and mother and smiled to herself 'With this, I hope they can live happily .And the murder scene won't be triggered'

Sookyung then turned back to (you) "Thank you"

(You)'s eyes widened from hearing her.

"If it's not for you, maybe me and Dokja would keep going through it .Enduring the pain day by day" Sookyung had this soft smile as speaking.

(You) felt her eyes little teary "I'm glad that I can help you" she bowed for once again to Sookyung.

Some minutes later, the investigator and a police came. Since (you) knew about this matter ,she was the one started to explain first .After that Dokja and Sookyung told them the story. The last was Eun.

After done explaining,

The polices and investigator watched the recordings .As for Dokja and Sookyung, they had to be checked .Forensic polices found physical abuse on Dokja and Sookyung body .There were several bruises on their body and needed to get treatment. Not only that, Dokja and Sookyung also would get someone specialist to help them recover from their trauma, specialized trauma therapy. It all took for hours.

Before (you) and Eun get going, they had small talk with Sookyung and Dokja.

"I haven't introduced myself yet, right?" Sookyung thanked to Eun "I'm Sookyung ,Dokja's mother. I heard alot about you from him just now .Thank you for taking care my son"

"It's alright. I love taking care children" Eun didn't want Sookyung bowing to her.

Meanwhile Dokja giving small farewell to (you).