TWSOP: VII

(You) turned her head automatically to Eun "Auntie?"

"Hello, children" Eun quickly changed her expression and still standing there.

"Do you want some, auntie?" Dokja asked
"No no. I'm here only to see you two" Auntie chuckled "You two can continue .Don't mind me" and then she left.

(You) watching Eun walking away '... my head just suddenly turned around and met with auntie's eyes'

•••

(You) was at her room now as laying on bed 'Story done but I need to wait for some years for the better equipment'

(You) slowly closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes ,she was at somewhere. (You) looked around.

'Am I dreaming?.. This was the past' (you) remembered 'When I was still watching Dokja from far'

(You) walked a bit to check her surround 'If I'm not wrong this is Geumho station.. even though this is just dreaming, but I feel like real'

".. Dokja?"

"Oh my... Dokja! Kim Dokja!"

(You) heard it and walked to the source 'Oh, right .Dokja managed to enter after saving someone and Yoo Sangah met Dokja'

Gilyoung ran to Dokja and hugged him. Sangah and Hyunsung walked to Dokja.

"Dokja! You're saved! I'm glad...!" Sangah relieved

"Dokja...! I'm so sorry for that time. Because I left you.." Hyunsung immediately apologized

"It's alright" Dokja staying cool

'Since this is a dream .I wonder if I casually go there and say hi to Dokja' (you) sweated. She kept watching them 'Dokja would never notice me but wait. Who are they? are they Dokja's companion?'

Dokja suddenly turned to (you)

"Eep!" (you) surprised 'Is he.. Is he looking at me?! But why? he supposed to not notice me'

"(You)"

The scenery begining to fade away.

"(You)"

"(You)"

Someone shaking (you)'s body. (You) slowly opening her eyes "Ng?"
Her vision still blurred. (You) got up to sit position

"You having nightmare or something?"

(You) finally saw clearly ,it's Dokja "Oh, Dokja. Since when you coming here?"

"Just now. I just want to borrow your book .Then i saw you were sleeping and you saying something but I couldn't hear it properly" Dokja explained "Then I woke you up"

"Ooh, I see"

Dokja got up and walked to the bookshelf.

'.. I feel like I was dreaming something before but I can't recall it'

(You) got up from the bed and left the room 'Maybe I'm thinking Dokja too much, bruh'
She opened the fridge and opened a bottle of water then drank it. (You) noticed Eun was about to preparing dinner "Auntie, may I help you?"