🦈2

🦈Sunshine🦈

On my way to one of the practice rooms I saw Sunshine talking to the receptionist about something, I guess she just registered. Hyunsuk hyung yelled at me because we were going to be late. I greeted the instructor and got to my position. Today I'm trying a sentimental dance for the first time. I feel a bit weird about it but from what I saw on TV it looks pretty fun.

"We have a new student today," he said. "Sunshine just registered and immediately joined this class, sentimental dance is her favorite." I stand behind her and get into my dancing mode, my body is relaxed and moves to the rhythm. Sentimental dance isn't as bad as I thought and it is pretty relaxing. I took a break after the dance was over and watched Sunshine. Her dance move is smooth and flowy making the choreography look so easy.

"That is it for today," the instructor said. "See you next time." I bowed and left the dance room, Hyunsuk hyung was waiting for me at the door.

"Let go," I said. "Today's dance lesson was good, I was impressed by Sunshine."

"You seem to like her," he said. "Is the cold class president in love?" I said no immediately and walked faster than him. "Ya, I'm sorry."

🦈Sunshine🦈

Today's dance practice was good and tiring since it has been a long time since I danced sentimental and hip hop, probably tomorrow I will try rap at the studio. Valkyries were waiting for me on the couch, she looked too comfy to move and I understand that.

"Val, did you sleep well today?" I ask. "Come I give you a snack." I got Valkyrie when I was 2 years old and she was a puppy so right now we are only 2 years apart. A lot of people say it is impossible but she is still healthy and strong. "Val, do you want to get a pup cup today?"

She barks yes and brings her harness to me, Val doesn't get a pup cup every day but sometimes I like to reward her for being a good girl. The coffee wasn't far and Val loved to see everyone there, as usual, it was not that crowded, and most customers to-go.

"As always?" the cashier asks. I nodded and she gave Val a treat. "So one pup cup for Val and match green tea for you." I sat down at a table waiting for drinks and I saw Jihoon and Hyunsuk again but this time they had some bruises and blood spots, it wasn't my business so I didn't ask. I got my drink from the cashier and left quickly because Val sensed something wrong, for Val the park is the best place to eat a pup cup.

"Sunshine," Hyunsuk said. When I look over, Jihoon's intense eye is back again but this time I don't feel scared anymore. "Is that your dog? Can I pet?" I said yes and he excitedly pets Val but Jihoon still has the same eye. "Ya, be nice a little bit. What is her name?"

"Valkyrie or Val," I answer. "I got her when I was 2 years old so she has been with me for a long time now." Hyunsuk talks to me a bit before he and Jihoon have to go. I also left a few minutes later because Val is tired and I have schoolwork to catch up on. I wonder where my boyfriend is, he always calls at this point and we talk for hours but today something is wrong and I try texting him.

It's weird because every time I text him he always replies but today no message from him, a few minutes later there was a knock on the door, and when I opened it was my boyfriend.

He was drunk and looked like he beat someone up, I need to tell him I can deal with this anymore.

"Sunshine," he said in a drunk voice. "I love you a lot, I'm sorry about what happened. Please be with me forever."

I know it is not the right time to say this to him but I need to, "I'm sorry but I can't deal with how you beat up people for no reason, I need to live a happy good life. This relationship can't go on forever, I'm sorry but we need to break up."

"No, let me explain," he said. "Everything I did is just for you, I want to protect you."

"Protecting me by hurting innocent people?" I ask. "I don't want to see you again. Leave." I pushed him out and shut the door, Val immediately ran to me because I was crying. Eventually, I went to sleep and thought about what my friend said before. She warned me not to date him but I did and now I'm the one dealing with pain and other things.

🦈Jihoon🦈

I don't know why but every time I see her my eyes intense up like I'm jealous about something, part of me likes sitting next to her but the other half is a no.

"Hyung, I heard a cute girl move into your class today and she sat next to you," Jaehyuk said. "You are so lucky to get to sit next to a pretty girl."

"Not that lucky, she is the girlfriend of my enemy and Hyunsuk hyung is so friendly and talkative to new people," I said. "I'm stuck with her the whole year and her boyfriend is so annoying, he gets mad when someone touches her."

"I would be mad too," Hyunsuk hyung said. "Go to sleep, school tomorrow." Everyone rushed to their room except for me and Jihoon. "You need to quit with an intense eye, it is not going to help at all." I sigh and look at him, my eye is probably automatically intense when Sunshine is around. "Jihoon sleeps early, tomorrow we have something important to do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The main story will start soon, I hope everyone will like it and support it. I wonder what you predict will happen to Sunshine during the present time? Will she find someone who can erase her pain? Or is someone else who brings her more pain?

Also thank you to anyone who has been supporting me, Arranged marriage has become my biggest achievement on Wattpad. 10.3k now and the reads keep going up, thank you so much for the support.