🦈29

🦈Sunshine🦈

I woke up early to pack my things while Jihoon was still sleeping, he looked so cute making me want to pat his hair and I did make him wake up a bit.

"It's time to pack already?" he asks in a sleepy voice. "Sunshine, I hope you can skip work tomorrow." Jihoon rolls around while whining about it, I don't want to work either but the trainee needs me.

"Get up," I said. "I won't be packing for you." He got up and went to his room and after a few minutes he came back with luggage and a mini bag, other members were not awake yet so I went with him down to the lobby for breakfast. After eating everyone is awake and ready to go to the airport, coming early is good because we can get settled in the waiting area.

Fans are waiting for us but they are so nice and calm, standing far away making me feel free to walk and so is Treasure. On this flight back I get to sit next to Jihoon and Haruto. I know I'm going to sleep even though it is only a 4-hour flight.

"Why am I so lucky? Sitting next to a dance teacher and clingy hyung," Haruto said, making me laugh. Jihoon slightly hit Haruto and I was dying of laughter. "Hyunsuk hyung can I switch with you?"

Hyunsuk said no and Haruto sighed, sitting next to Jihoon isn't that bad he is just clingy sometimes and annoying. I haven't given Treasure their gift yet because the manager wants to make a thank you video at the YG building with fans' gifts and other things, they probably like my gift. A few minutes after the plane took off Jihoon was already knocked out leaning on me while sleeping and Haruto was eyeing him closely to the point I started laughing and woke Jihoon up.

"Quiet down," he said and went back to sleep. I high-fived Haruto since it was funny how he reacted and went back to sleep immediately, I leaned toward him and fell asleep.

🦈Haruto🦈

While I was watching a movie I looked over and the couple was already leaning on each other to sleep, somehow this made me jealous. Hyung enjoys having a girlfriend and someone to take care of beside us, when the in-flight snack came hyung woke up first then Sunshine. There are still 2 hours left until the flight landed after eating Hyung went back to sleep while Sunshine continued to watch her movie. I fell asleep a couple of minutes later.

🦈Jihoon🦈

After sleeping for another hour and a half, it was almost time for landing. I woke Haruto and Sunshine up. I feel normal walking out of the plane but when we got outside fans started to crowd around Sunshine since a lot of K-fans are upset, the more we walked fans started to move along to the point she was pushed.

"Wait, Sunshine just got a push," the manager said. "Are you okay?" I helped her walk over the bench while looking super mad, the other bodyguard went to get ice because her injured knee was swollen a bit.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "Don't cry, I know it hurts." I wiped her tears while putting an ice pack on her knee for a while. A lot of fans gather to watch but the security makes them move away. "Are you feeling better?" She nodded and I helped her get up to walk, one of the bodyguards walked beside holding her bag and luggage while holding her hand tight looking extremely mad at the fans. After we got the bus I let her sit down first and the other manager asked what happened, I explained everything and he sighs.

"Since you were injured the other rap teacher can take over for you," the other manager said.

"Take a lot of rest and Jihoon please don't bother her a lot, here is the schedule for the rest of the week." The schedule is free and I look at her happily while the manager sighs.

"I'm okay to go to YG for today," she said, and the manager nodded. I took a selfie with her and posted it on Weverse making fans happy. I know some fans support and love her but others don't.

When the bus arrived at YG her dog, Teume, was waiting excitedly and I was happy to be back home. I waved goodbye to her and left for my home. It was sad that she had to work but the trainee needed a lot of help.

I threw my back and hopped in my bed, it is so comfortable and fluffy. When will Sunshine show us her house? It will be big and fancy since she is rich.

"Hyung, have you seen the latest news?" Haruto yells. "It's about today's airport accident."

Breaking news: Today at the airport there was an accident involving Sunshine, the YG dancer.

Some fans got a picture of Jihoon walking out of the airport looking super mad while holding her hand tight, from the video shows Sunshine was having a hard time walking.

"I look mad like super mad," I said to Haruto. "But that wasn't nice, I'm worried about her. I don't want her to get hate."

"Hyung, it's going to be okay," Haruto said while sitting next to me. "Sunshine is a strong person and she will get through it." Haruto left so I can call Sunshine, she was doing work while facetime me.

I sang I love you to her and she was dying from my flirting plus cuteness. The next trainee knocked on the door so she ended the call.

🦈Sunshine🦈

I was happy to see Jihoon but I have to go back to work. It's okay since I'm staying over today and tomorrow Jihoon will see my private house far from here. There is also a thank you video for fans after the work hour. I sat around waiting for everyone to come and start the video, the staff set up the gift and chair for us to sit on.

"Woah, those are for us?" he asks. I told him to sit down with other members and the recording began, thanking fans for the amazing concert and support while I prepared the gift. "So, I ordered these at Pandora when I first got assigned to your group. Since you all have worked hard I would like to give you a bracelet and a necklace."

Everyone looks shocked about how pretty it looks and surprised, one by one open their gift and show the camera for fans to look at, and at the same time news appears.

Breaking news: The expensive amount of Pandora the other day in Vietnam is for Treasure as a thank-you gift, fans are excited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29 is finished. The next chapter is the last one.