🦈28

🦈Jihoon🦈

I slept early yesterday night and woke up at 7:00 am without feeling sleepy. Sunshine is still sleeping next to me but her hand is on my abs.

"Don't you have work today?" I whisper to her eye. Today is the last tour before our break and I'm excited plus nervous because the weather is hot and I hope fans will be able to stand it. "Come let's get out of bed and enjoy the morning."

"I don't have work today since I have been working on every tour the manager told me I can leave when you leave for the show," she said. "Jihoon, I heard from members you like to show your abs and muscle." I got shy and looked out the window, hyung probably told her or other members did.

"Let's get some breakfast but can we eat outside the hotel?" I ask. "I'm bored with hotel food, I want to try Vietnamese street food but don't worry I brought stomach pain medication." On the way down the elevator I didn't say anything to her since about this morning, I know she shies to say it.

"How do you feel about my abs? Do you love it?" I whisper in her ear. "A lot of fans love it, I'm sure you want to put your arm on my stomach right?"

She nodded slowly and I kissed her while pulling her hand to my stomach. After stepping outside of the hotel to the left there this lady was selling corn, and I asked Sunshine to get me one.

"Cho tôi xin một bắp chiên bơ được không?" Sunshine said. Waiting for a while and the corn is ready. "Cám ơn, chúc một ngày tốt lành."

(May I have some buttered corn, please?) (Thanks, and have a nice day.)

"This is tasty and your Viet is perfect," I said while eating the corn. "Eat some, I swear this is the best corn I ever have out on the street." I gave her a spoonful, the other members should try this but they aren't awake yet. She told me to walk and keep eating, I could see kids going to school in their uniform. This reminds me of the old days when I still went to school with her and hyung. The kids looked so happy going with their friends or crushes.

After walking for a while she stopped by a coffee shop to get some drinks for us and the members since hyung texted her what he wanted plus his roommate, I didn't say anything back until she said something.

"Jihoon are you okay?" she asks. "Don't tell me you are jealous because I have a nickname for Suki and you don't."

"Yes, I'm jealous," I said. "Call me Ji or hoonie, anything is fine." She changed my contact to Ji because Hoonie sounds a bit weird, maybe it could be used after we are married."

🦈Sunshine🦈

When I got back to the hotel with Jihoon it was about time to go and get ready for the concert stage. I know I won't be changing outfits because it's unnecessary. For today I feel excited and nervous since I will be fully performing with them rather than standing around and interacting with fans, before the concert started there was another rehearsal to fix up any mistakes.

"You will do great today," Jihoon said. "Fans will love you." After the quick rehearsal was over I went backstage while waiting. I could hear fans talking and cheering when the music video for hello appeared. When the concert started I was the first one up to introduce Treasure and they appeared with Jikjin.

After they finished performing I love you, it was time for the group introduction and greeting. There were a lot of fans yelling something like 'Jihoon oppa please post another Weverse selfie with Sunshine.'

The introduction was quick and the next song came. Due to my injury, I couldn't dance to this one but to the fan's surprise, they performed Rhythm ta and bang bang bang early making fans cheer loudly. After the two songs finished fans started to request individual dances from each member and Jihoon was the first to be requested.

"I'm too shy to do this," he said. I took out my phone and started to record him. "Ya! Put your phone away." I told him to dance and he did, a lot of fans cheered and afterward he was extremely shy. "Sunshine I promise that the only time you will see that side of me."

The concert resumed with MMM and Hyunsuk let me rap his part making all the fans cheer even the members. A lot of fans said I should debut as a rapper but I like being a dance teacher more. For most of the concert, I interact with fans while Treasure performs. Then it was time for them to give their speech and I prepared mine too.

"Thank Treasure for letting me say it first but I want to say thank you everyone for supporting me and my relationship with Jihoon," I said. "Thank you for your support message after Valkyrie passed away, I wouldn't do it without you. Thank you so much."

🦈Jihoon🦈

I listened to her speech closely and when she started crying broke my heart, I went to hug her and the fans cheered. Everyone cried during their speech and I did too. Fans give up their time to see us perform and waste their money to support us.

"Thank you for your support," I said. "I want to say to all fans who support my relationship with Sunshine, you are the best, I love her truly." We all bowed and Darari played again, she ran over to me for a hug. The concert ended well and I promise to fans Treasure will come back, the manager congratulates us on a successful concert with Sunshine. "I'm going to spend time with Sunshine and go live on Weverse. You can join if you want to."

On the way home I went to the grocery with Hyung and Sunshine for food. I'm excited about the break and spending time with Sunshine plus the members. Sunshine got snacks since the manager ordered us food already, and when she opened her hotel door the food was already there. Since the weather is hot and making everyone feel uncomfortable, the manager bought soup to eat. I got chicken and Sunshine got crab soup.

A lot of fans join immediately after I turn on my Weverse live, I mostly talk this time while other members and Sunshine eat. The flight back to Korea is late in the morning so I have time to rest and sleep in but when I get back to Korea I won't be seeing Sunshine for a while. She is busy with the trainees and how they are failing. After eating, some members left but the Hyung line stayed back to talk for a while, Sunshine said goodbye and I ended the live show.

"We should sleep," I said, climbing onto the bed. "I'm excited to see your actual house, it must be big and fancy." I was so tired that I passed out before hearing her say anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters left before the story will be finished. It has been a journey writing it and I hope everyone likes the story coming out after this.