🦈5

🦈Sunshine🦈

I left work early today because there was nothing else to do and Valkyrie was happy when I went home early. A few minutes later Hyunsuk came over with food and somehow Jihoon was there too. I felt uncomfortable a bit and Val didn't like it either, this is the first time Jihoon said something to me after a long time

"Sunshine," Jihoon said. "Are you still mad at me?" He sat next to me and I stood up to walk away to the kitchen. "Sunshine, I'm sorry about what happened in the past. Please let me make it up, I will do everything for you."

"You know how hard it is after what you did," I said. "It hurt me a lot, now I know every class president is the same, no one is nice and caring. Hyunsuk can you send your friend home, Valkyrie looking uncomfortable right now."

Before Jihoon could say anything Hyunsuk pulled him out to the door, I know Sukie will do everything to protect me and Val. After he left Val's anxiety disappeared and her blood pressure also went down. I thank Sukie for always helping me when I feel uncomfortable.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sukie asked. "Maybe you should give Jihoon a chance, I promise is a nice person. He just sometimes acts like a child and does childish things, I think you can deal with him too." His smile is the prettiest and his laughter too, after eating dinner I call him to sit down and for me to talk about how I feel about Jihoon.

"I know Jihoon wants to forget about this past," I said. "But I feel uncomfortable and so is Valkyrie, I don't want to push myself or Val anymore. He said he will do everything for me but will he do it? Or is that a lie."

"Listen, you will know if you give Jihoon a chance, I understand that makes you uncomfortable but he is the type of person who will back off if your emotion changes like how he did a couple of hours ago," Hyunsuk said. "As for Valkyrie, I'm sure she will like Jihoon again but I don't know when. Maybe you should talk to him tomorrow or sometime this week."

I nodded and went to the kitchen while Hyunsuk made himself comfortable on the couch. He sometimes stays over at my apartment for fun.

🦈Jihoon🦈

I got back to the dorm feeling sad but it is her choice and I can't say anything if she does give me a chance or at least stopped pretending like I don't exist. I would protect her forever alongside Hyunsuk, maybe in the future she is YG's best dance mentor.

"Where is Hyunsuk Hyung?" Asahi asks. "How did meeting Sunshine go?" I didn't say anything and just left for my room. "Jihoon hyung, is there something wrong? You can tell us."

"What makes a girl trust you again?" he asks. "I know my mistake in the past and I want to make it up to her but I can't, every time I'm near she gets uncomfortable and her dog anxiety goes up. I just want to be a friend to her, she doesn't know I used to like her."

"Hyung, you are on your own now," Junkyu said. "We are all enjoying our time as an idol, nobody is in a relationship yet so sorry we can't help you."

"I don't know what to do now, maybe if I try to prove I'm a nice person then she will likely forgive me," I said. "Remember to sleep early even if Hyun Suk hyung is not here. I'm in charge also Hyunsuk hyung is staying with Sunshine at her apartment, he said not to bother him because he is watching a movie and having the best time of his life with Valkyrie."

"Hyung, isn't Hyunsuk Hyung dating Sunshine?" Jeongwoo asks. "They seem close to each other and she depends on him a lot."

"Nope, I still don't know why," I answer. "He has been her friend since high school, sometimes I think Hyung has a secret relationship with Sunshine but there is nothing. Go to sleep, we have vocal and rap recordings tomorrow including dance." The house is once quiet again. I went to my room and lay down thinking about what happened in the past while I was looking at her Instagram account. She posted a picture of Hyunsuk being scared after suggesting to watch a scary movie, sometimes I wish that could be me.

Before going to sleep I text Hyunsuk hyung to see if somehow he can say my message to Sunshine, I was a bit nervous since she might even ignore Hyunsuk hyung too but a few minutes later he respond with 'she said I'm not mad at you but I'm only doing my job to avoid rumor since fan already angry when YG invite me into the dance team'

I didn't know some fans hated and that makes me feel bad, fans nowadays are rude and annoying. I understand how she trying to avoid rumors but another message pop up from Hyunsuk hyung 'she also said to meet her at the practice room tomorrow'

I sent a message back saying 'I will see you tomorrow' after that, I fell asleep peacefully knowing she was not mad at me.

🦈Sunshine🦈

After the whole movie ended I was about to get up but Hyunsuk pulled me back since he is scared to sleep alone even though the scary movie was his choice, I laughed quietly and lay next to him. Tomorrow will be the first time in 5 years talking to Jihoon privately. I understand isn't his fault but I'm still uncomfortable and I think he is trying to change everything or even help me move on but this mistake can't happen again.

"Hyunsuk, what kind of person is Jihoon?" I ask the sleepy person next to me. "Did his personality change from high school?"

"He is a good person who cares for people around him," Hyunsuk said in a sleepy voice. "His personality has changed, he only glares when something makes him mad, not glaring like how he used to before back in high school. I like you will like him but it is okay if you don't, he understands it. Sleep, you have work tomorrow."

I patted his head and went to sleep, tomorrow is going to be a good day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 is done, what do you think of the story so far? Do you think Sunshine will forgive Jihoon forever? Or does she still remember what happened in the past? Can Jihoon help her forget bad memories?