🦈23

Skip time because it is boring and not fun to write about the workday

🦈Sunshine🦈

Today is the last day of the stage set up and tomorrow is the concert. I'm nervous about tomorrow even when I'm not performing. This is my first time watching Treasure perform live backstage, it must be amazing to see them in the audience but I didn't buy a ticket. I'm going to visit the stage one last time before officially confirming it after that is over. I have free time until 2:00 pm tomorrow, thank god I'm not in charge of Treasure's outfit.

My plan for today with Treasure was to spend time at the beach but the rain came and everything was ruined, there were a lot of things for me to do but I don't know about everyone else. Most members left for their rooms and some stayed here. Jihoon and Hyunsuk took the whole couch to sleep while I watched them from the bed.

"Hyunsuk, don't you have a soccer game to watch?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "That's strange and weird, just don't fight over a couch." I put on my noise-canceling headphones and begin watching my kdrama. During rainy days I usually spend the day catching up on watching a movie or new show episodes. Sometimes I fall asleep watching it and wake up when it finishes but this time I finish the kdrama without falling asleep.

🦈Jihoon🦈

I took a long nap on the couch next to Hyung when I woke up. Sunshine was asleep while her computer was playing. Being a nice person I turned it off and removed her headphone without making any sound. She looks so cute and pretty while sleeping, hyung is still asleep so I couldn't do anything.

"Jihoon?" she asks. "How long was I asleep for?" I didn't know when she started sleeping so I just showed her the time and she sighed, probably been sleeping for a long time. "Um, do you want to eat anything?"

"We can order to go," I said. Hyung already left back to his room because he was bored. "Let me ask if anyone is awake, I don't think they are." I text the group chat and no one replies, hyung probably fell asleep again. This feels like a date to me and I will try to make this a good time together. I know tomorrow she won't see me since our schedule is different but I will see her during the concert backstage. "I have a question, should we be matching a bit?"

She nodded and went to her bag to see if she had any clothes that match my outfit, which I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt plus a leather jacket. While she was wearing wide-legged jeans and a black t-shirt plus a leather jacket from high school, she took a selfie for memory while I posted it on weverse and fans are going crazy already.

"Let's go," I said. "We could take the bus there, your fans must love you a lot." My phone is constantly vibrating from the same post, they must feel shocked and happy and maybe could be jealous and angry too. "Should you buy food for members?"

"I can buy it when we get there, no need to rush," I said. "They won't wake up until 10:00 pm and usually eat ramen after that." The bus was waiting for us and to my surprise, she sat beside me, and some Jaehyuk alerted everyone else to tease me.

Treasure group chat

Hyunsuk: Awww they are going on a date

Me: we are not, we just wearing matching clothes

Jae: Jihoon hyung, when you get married in the future don't forget about us

I ignore the message and look out the window thinking about the confession tomorrow. Sunshine will be shocked but I hope she likes it.

🦈Sunshine🦈

The bus ride is less than an hour since there was no traffic and the road is very open today. The street market is filled with seafood and other good things to eat. I love seafood but I don't know about Jihoon, he didn't say anything and just followed me around the market.

"Jihoon, look at that octopus," I said pointing to the big one. "You seem quiet today. Are you not feeling okay?" I touched his forehead and it was okay. Maybe the street market is making him uncomfortable so I walked out and it was okay. My plan changed now and there was a Starbucks near the hotel so I suggested going there. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine, I didn't know the market fish smell is strong," he said. "We can go to the beach after this for some sunset pictures." I realized it was almost sundown already after having a coffee chat about random things I pay for the drink and head out to the beach with him, his fans going crazy after seeing the new sunset picture. His first post was the sunset with the caption 'enjoying the beach sunset with someone special' and the comment flooded in heavily even some Treasure member comments.

"Let's take a selfie with the sunset," he said. The picture he took was pretty and of course, he uploaded it to Weverse. We didn't stay there long since tomorrow I have work and he has practice. On the way back I could hear his phone vibrate from thousands of concerned fans and some noisy ones. Jihoon is a nice person. He has changed a lot since back then and I don't know if he knows I like him.

"Ya!" Hyunsuk said loudly. "No food for me? Woah, already forgetting your friends." I threw a pillow and it hit him hard. "You are feisty at night, good to sleep. Good night." He left for Jihoon's room with a smile on his face, sometimes I don't understand him or Jihoon. I set my alarm early for tomorrow morning, there is a staff meeting and it is a big one for the concert and what the manager expects and how it will happen. Usually, after their party, I don't know if any of the staff still have energy but I know I'm going to be drained out and just need to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23 is finished. The next chapter is a confession of Jihoon. Let's predict what he will say and how she will react, comment if you have an idea.