🦈3

🦈Sunshine🦈

After another school and another day of seeing him, now I regret changing to this class. I wonder how my boyfriend is doing but part of me doesn't care at all, when I got to class he was there already and sleeping like always.

"Hi Sunshine," Hyunsuk said with a smile. "Your dog is so cute, can I meet her again today?" I nodded and went to my seat, Jihoon gave no reason until the principal yelled at him. "Good morning, if you haven't heard the news, class A-2 president has been expelled for beating up people and causing his girlfriend to live in pain. From now on if anyone who got caught talking to him will have detention, I don't want this to happen again. Have a great day, student."

Everyone was shocked, even some whispered about it. I feel no emotion since it is not my fault if he gets expelled and banned from school. Lastly, I'm not dating someone who gives me pain in life.

"Sunshine," Hyunsuk said. "How do you feel right now?" At that time Jihoon said something that made me want to hit him.

"Probably miss her boyfriend a lot," Jihoon said and his intense eyes were back. "If you need anything, tap it but it must be important and not some random stuff."

"Ignore him," Hyunsuk said while slightly hitting him. "Come, we have a free class so do you want to practice dancing?" I agree and follow him, the dance room is empty and quiet. He suggests partner dance and I agree while choosing the music, I choose 'Unholy' Sam Smith dance. "Huh? This dance is too um but I can do it with you if you want to."

I was so happy about it and the music started, some students gathered up to watch and Jihoon was there too. I felt nervous and pressured since I heard some girls say Jihoon is the best dancer in school, when we finished everyone cheered for us.

"Jihoon staring at me is scary," I said. "Can you talk to him? I feel uncomfortable right now, he is at the door."

🦈Jihoon🦈

After the dance was finished Hyunsuk hyung went up to me and asked if I could lower my intense eye on Sunshine. I know my intense eye scared everyone but that was my way and it became a habit now. The school ended quickly since the teacher had a meeting and some were preparing to go on. While I was walking with Hyunsuk my phone was alerted of an accident happening a couple of miles ahead of us. Hyunsuk Hyung dragged me to come to see and help if we could, the person who got into the accident was a motorcyclist.

I didn't know what happened but Hyunsuk hyung seemed to know that person and went with them to the hospital which made me walk home by myself, an hour later he texted me the motorcyclist is in critical condition and hyung will stay with them.

🦈Sunshine🦈

The only thing I remember before ending up in the hospital is a car in front of me and I couldn't stop my bike, Hyunsuk is with me in the hospital.

"Good news, you have passed the critical stage," the doctor said. "The bad news is dancing is not an option for you anymore." I could see a few tears developing in my eye, dancing is always my passion and I already audition for a company named YG as a dance teacher. "You still can dance but it will take time for you to heal properly."

"Sunshine, I already called the police about the hit and run," Hyunsuk said as the doctor left the room. "I'm sorry this happened to you, I know dancing is your passion and you always want to continue it."

"Do you need to go home with Jihoon?" I ask. "I can call my friend to come here with me, I don't want to bother you and Jihoon probably won't be happy either."

"It's fine, I already texted Jihoon about it," Hyunsuk said. "I'm sorry about the way Jihoon makes you feel uncomfortable, I already talked to him and he said it is his habit now when he focuses on something."

I feel like I and Hyunsuk became closer during our talk. He was very understanding when I shared with him about my ex-boyfriend and how I was living in a nightmare. Somehow he was tearing up when I told him Valkyrie is my past dog puppy but he still looks pretty while crying, after the long talk it was time to rest.

"Hyung, you can go home," I heard Jihoon say. "You don't have to stay here with her like that." Hyunsuk didn't say it loudly enough for me to hear the whole sentence but I heard him say something like 'I wanted to stay here, she is my friend', and that made Jihoon leave angrily.

"Good night and if you need anything just call me," he said and closed his eyes while laying on the couch. "I can tell if you are staring at me, sleep and stop looking at me I know I'm pretty."

I couldn't sleep because this happened way too fast for me to comprehend, I didn't know my friend would react to this. None of them liked the idea of me having a motorcycle license and not a normal car and my parents, I know they won't care because they considered me not their child a long time ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, the actual story will start in chapter 4. Sunshine's boyfriend isn't that important right now to be revealed he will be later on but I don't know when it will be focused on Jihoon and Sunshine plus Treasure moving forward in the story.

Thank you for supporting me and my other story, I couldn't do it without everyone. Thank you so much, everyone.