🦈25

🦈Sunshine🦈

I got home at around 11:00 pm and I didn't feel like doing anything. While I was laying in bed, somebody opened the door and it was Jihoon.

"Jihoon," I said. "How was the party or celebration?" Before I could say anything else he climbed onto the bed with me and his clothes smell like food plus a bit of alcohol. "Go take a shower. You smell like alcohol and grilled food."

"Nah, I want to stay like this," he said. "You know I love you a lot, I'm going to take a shower and I will be back." He left for his room with Yoshi who is next to me, I could hear some talking and how excited he was. He acts like a little kid just confessing to his crush and feeling shy about it but I love the way he is. A few minutes later he came back wearing a loose shirt and sweatpants.

"Did you drink today?" I ask. "You shouldn't drink a lot. Tomorrow do you want to go to the amusement park together? I'm free, I don't know about you." He took out his phone check and his schedule was clear since they get two days of free time before flying to the next tour place, I went on stage with them for this concert so I have to be on stage with Treasure for the rest of the tour, I probably go around and say hi to fans or maybe they let me rap some of their songs.

"Goodnight, I'm going to sleep," he said. Jihoon lay next to me facing the other side, it feels kinda weird since Hyunsuk is the only person who likes to hug me to sleep. I fell asleep around 1 am. Jihoon's hair was so fluffy that I couldn't resist petting but he woke up slightly. "You need to sleep." He pulled me in for a tight hug and wouldn't let go.

🦈Jihoon🦈

I was sleeping peacefully until something woke me up and it was Sunshine. She was resting her head on my shoulder making me feel a bit weird but I liked it. I went back to sleep quickly and I could feel she was holding my hand tightly.

I don't remember when I slept but there was a lot of noise and when I opened my eyes to look at my phone it was already 8:00 am. Sunshine was up but still in bed.

"Jihoon, do you want to go to an amusement park today?" she asks. "Or we can go to a museum." She showed me the picture and it looked like a good idea. I love to go to the museum with hyung or other members. "Let's get change, I already called a bus to take us there. I don't know if other members want to come."

Everyone else was still asleep except for us which made it nicer since this could be our first date or something like that, our tour bus was waiting and she sat next to me again. I love to go see art pictures, especially contemporary artworks. Looking at art makes me feel relaxed and amazing even on a hard long day. The drive wasn't that long and as for the artist the manager pre-book tickets on the bus before getting there, I would consider this as a date since we both look happy and excited.

After walking around Sunshine found a ramen restaurant nearby it was only 0.1 miles from the museum. The walk is around 20 minutes but I'm okay with it. I still can't believe we are officially together and the news just went up. There some fans passed by us but they bowed or waved and left.

Breaking news: YG main dance teacher Sunshine and Treasure leader Jihoon are officially together, and fans predict they will be a legendary couple.

I was surprised by a fan's prediction of us and it is true, I promise to stay by her side forever even if there are ups and downs. The restaurant has the smell of a good ramen soup, and she orders the chicken ramen for me and her. I took a picture for the Weverse post with the caption 'Out on a date? Maybe' and of course, the fan went crazy plus messages from other members.

They are jealous about the food but I promise to take them before packing for tomorrow's flight. The schedule changed since the new stage is hard to set up and perform.

After finishing eating, I went to order chicken for some members because not all were awake. On the bus, I took a picture holding Sunshine's hand and posted it on Weverse. Hyung teases me on Weverse and even in the hotel, while other members were eating hyung suggested we should tell a ghost story or if we have experienced it. I don't know about Sunshine but I experienced it once already. It was scary.

"I have experienced ghosts multiple times before," she said. "There was one time that it was big and left my group of friends traumatized." Everyone gathers to hear her story. I don't know why but I feel a bit scared already. "Back then my part-time job was investigating crime and of course a dancer at YG, it was a rainy day and my team was requested to investigate a crime that happened in a murder home. Once I walked in there I felt uneasy but it was my job so I had to do it. As time went on nothing happened and the ghost detector didn't spike until one of my team members went into the bathroom and the thing went up to red making her jump and scream."

"Later on I found out the old house owner died in the bathroom because his family didn't notice when he was struggling, the girl who got scared continued to do the investigation but the man was following her causing her trouble until the point she left for the outside, here comes the scary part," she said. Hyung is already scared and it is not even scary yet. "Suddenly a big noise came from the bathroom and one of my male teammates saw it. The man appeared in a demon form and started to charge at him but I was quick enough to draw a salt line outside of the bathroom door. I throw holy water and he disappears, making my male teammate in shock. On the way back to the station everyone was off."

"I don't want to hear the next part, I'm scared," hyung said and everyone laughed at him. "Let's continue to eat, I'm glad you quit the job."

"I quit because you told me to after hearing the story," she said. "If anyone wants to hear the full story I have a link on my YT about the story with pictures and other noise."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25 has ended. This story is getting closer to the end, it won't be a long one.