🦈8

🦈Sunshine🦈

I woke up early to get ready for a meeting with the YG's team. Before I go there I need to bring something to return to Jihoon. For today I decided to post my outfit for this meeting on Instagram and annoy Hyunsuk who already commented on how I looked so pretty. His comment always makes my day.

I left early because of the traffic during business hour and somehow I was the first one to get there but Hyunsuk already standing at the front desk waiting for me, he is a bit too protective sometimes

"You look pretty today," he said. "Jihoon told me you walked with him around the Han river yesterday night, was it fun?"

"Yeah, he let me borrow his jacket," I said. "Can you return this to him? I have to go to the locker room first." He nodded and I walked inside while Hyunsuk waited for the rest of his members to come. They are doing the Treasure map episode I think.

The meeting started and there were a lot of important things including Treasure's concert plus a tour and they asked me to come along with them as the manager, after the meeting was over I went to change my clothes and headed to the cafeteria. I should eat breakfast today because Jihoon said I should eat. Some treasure member was in the cafeteria getting breakfast before they left.

"Sunshine," Jihoon said. "Hyunsuk hyung already gave me back my jacket that you borrowed yesterday, you should come with us. We are filming a set for Treasure map and hyung already got your schedule clear for the next 2 days."

"Sure, I need to pack my stuff first and bring Val to her caretaker," I said. "When are we leaving?" He showed me the schedule and I was shocked so I rushed to my bike and left as fast as I could. I was pissed at Hyunsuk because he could have told me earlier but I still made time to get back to the bus.

🦈Jihoon🦈

Sunshine makes it just in time for our bus to the airport for Jeju island, this would be the chance for me to get closer to Sunshine, and I hope she will trust me. On the bus, she didn't sit next to me but she sat next to Hyunsuk hyung. Maybe this is her first time traveling together with a group could make her nervous. It took about an hour to get to the airport and today somehow has a lot of traffic making it longer to get there. The manager didn't buy a ticket yet since it is much easier to buy at the counter.

A lot of fans are already gathering at the airport waiting for us at the airport, I could feel Sunshine is a bit nervous about showing herself to the public. I stand by her side hoping it would calm him down, there are some fans already starting to take a picture while others whisper to each other.

The minute I started walking behind Hyunsuk Hyung fan, it started to crowd and when I first felt Sunshine close to me, I knew she was nervous and scared about this. There were more fans when I got past security. I hope Jeju's fans won't be as bad as Korea's fans.

When we got on the plane everything was calm and quiet and my seat was behind Sunshine while Asahi was next to her. I asked Asahi and he said Sunshine is okay now.

🦈Sunshine🦈

This was my first time walking through the airport while being surrounded by many fans and some of them started pushing. I was worried since I didn't want anyone to push me or Treasure. My worryness disappeared when I got to the plane and sat next to Asahi. Today is supposed to be a hangout with Hyunsuk but going to Jeju is like a hangout with him, just with another member.

"Sunshine, here some water," Asahi handed me a cup of water that he got from Jihoon. "The two hyung in the back is worried about you, especially Jihoon hyung, I feel like he is going to cry soon." The plane takes off a few minutes later, the flight to Jeju is only an hour so there will be no inflight meal but just snacks.

"Can you tell Hyunsuk and Jihoon that I'm okay so Hyunsuk won't be so whiny about it," I said to Asahi. "It's nice to return to your home today but my parents aren't too happy."

"I didn't know you were from Jeju," Asahi said. "Why aren't your parent not happy?" I told him the whole story and it was confusing plus complicated. "Woah, that is hard. I think your parents will like Jihoon or Hyunsuk hyung, they both are: good looking, talented, great cooks, caring, and sweet."

"My parents accept Hyunsuk but I don't know about Jihoon, they know about what happened between me and him in high school," I said. "Let's just hope for the best. My parents like him too." I was busy talking and didn't notice the plane going to land soon and it was Jeju fun time. I don't know if I should bring some Treasure members with me or just go with Hyunsuk to meet my parents.

I got off the plane and sigh deeply, there were a lot of fans waiting for them but there weren't any fans around waiting at the airport. I feel the less pressure and overwhelm here. The air feels the same and nothing has changed since the last time I came here. There was a bus waiting for Treasure plus me to go to the hotel. Since I'm a girl I got my own one but Hyunsuk still managed to get one next to mine with Jihoon.

I toss my bag down and head over to the window curtain, the sky is beautiful and I could see the beach from here. Just as I was about to enjoy my time, Jihoon called me to meet at the lobby since the plan to be here wasn't for vacation.

The manager told everyone to enjoy our time here for the next couple of days since we all need vacation which means I could go to my parents house a lot but before any fun happens he wants us to complete a trail. Hyunsuk tried to make me sit out but I refused and prepared for the hike.

"Why do you want to hike on an injured leg?" Hyunsuk asked. "It's not good for you."

"I'm fine, the doctor already cleared me for hiking and other outdoor sports," I said. "Come let's go, I'm excited."

--------------------

Chapter 8 is finished. Do you think Sunshine and Jihoon are getting closer to each other? I think Sunshine is slowly trusting Jihoon, what do you think?