🦈19

🦈Sunshine🦈

I woke up early to find Hyunsuk sleeping cutely but I needed to wake him and Jihoon up for the flight soon.

"Hey, you need to wake up," I said quietly next to him. He slowly gets up but Jihoon is still sleeping even though his alarm clock rang already. "Park Jihoon, get yourself up!"

"Ya! You don't need to yell!" he yells back. "We are not going to be late, calm down." I pack all of my stuff while waiting for the boys to hurry so I can eat breakfast before heading out to the airport. For breakfast, there wasn't any good stuff so I decided to buy some food at the airport.

"You should eat," Jihoon said. "Airport food isn't going to help you and breakfast is important." I ignored him and continued to drink my juice and waited for Hyunsuk to finish. Since I already packed my stuff I took a picture for an update on Instagram while waiting for the guys to pack. Somehow we made it to the airport just in time thanks to my friend and the news went up.

Breaking news: Treasure leader Hyunsuk and Jihoon go to Jeju with Sunshine to ask her parents for permission to perform on their private stage in Vietnam. Fans are going crazy about the trio of pictures they took at the beach.

"The fans love the photo of us at the beach," Jihoon said in a teasing way. "They love us being together." I look over at him and he is teasing me with his eye but when I try to pat his hair he dodges and holds my hand. "No patting."

"Grumpy person," I said. "Awww you are so cute when grumpy." This time he let me pat his hair while he sighs and looks down, his hair is way too soft not to pat. "So when the plane lands I'm going back to my apartment, I probably won't go to YG until tomorrow or later in the day, and Jihoon you need sleep."

This time my seat was next to Jihoon at the window while Hyunsuk sat behind us, the minute everything was settled Jihoon was knocked out. It looks like he didn't sleep last night and when the plane landed I had to wake him up. There was a fan waiting already and somehow they found out about the flight time. A lot of fans gather on my side because they are trying to get my attention after Jihoon's reverse post yesterday night but Hyunsuk pulled me into the middle and they acted like my guard. After walking outside I waved goodbye to get my bike while they left on a van to YG Entertainment. Also, I decided on a new name for the pup with Hyunsuk's help and the new name is Teume because she is adored by fans and every Treasure member.

"Teume, did you have fun at daycare?" I ask while petting her. "Teume I will be touring with Treasure for a long time and I might be able to ask if I can bring you a long but probably not since I'm going over the sea and traveling. I will miss you Teume but I hope you like everything."

I feel sad that I have to leave her for a long time for the tour with Treasure but I can't quit the tour since I volunteer to go with them, this could make a lot of fans jealous but it is my job and I'm the only one who understands the need of each member since how close we are nowadays. Today was one of my lazy days and I didn't want to cook so the order to go is the best but I promise to be at YG this afternoon and eat dinner with a Treasure member as a wish for a successful tour.

🦈Jihoon🦈

Today there was a schedule to practice with a student dance teacher who got first place in the Darari dance competition. While the competition was going on, I saw Sunshine walk in and the student teacher stopped the music to greet her.

I sat near the corner watching her talk to the student teacher while being in protective mode. I know Hyunsuk is too, after a while the student teacher left and she looked excited walking toward me.

"So my friend is getting married and I would go but the wedding is during the tour, I already promised the manager to tour with you and he understands that," she said. "Well let's get to practice again just kidding, the student teacher said everything today was perfect so the manager gave you a break from dancing but you still have vocal and rap practice."

Everyone was cheering and enjoying the break time so Hyung suggested going to the amusement park before eating the good luck dinner of course I had to go with her on the motorcycle because hyung had a bet with me, everything was fine until she zoomed to pass a yellow light.

"Do you always drive like this?" I ask. For some reason, she pulled to the side of the road in front of a couple of stores. "What's wrong?" She took off her helmet and turned her head around to look at me.

"Um, I know you like me a lot and I know you get jealous when another guy is near me," she said. "Hold on, there will be fun zoomy soon." Somehow we got there before the Treasure member van arrived and when I got down my head was feeling a bit weird.

"How was it?" Junkyu said. "You look baffled and weird." I couldn't even describe how I feel right now.

"Everything going past me was fast and when she stopped I went forward a bit," I said. "This is probably her habit of driving and I will never go with her again."

After everyone got their tickets, Hyung divided us into groups of two and of course, I'm with Sunshine. My plan today is just to follow her around and make her happy. I know she hasn't moved on from Val even though Teume is living with her. The first ride she went to was a loopy one and it made me dizzy a lot but since she wanted to go so I went with her, the ride wasn't long but then I got off my head spinning a bit.

"Jihoon, you were screaming a lot," she said, smiling at me. "Let's sit over there and rest, you look cute while being scared." I got shy when she said that and somehow Haruto with Jeongwoo and Junghwan laugh at me while I was shy and blushing.

"I have never seen hyung like this," Haruto said. "Hyunsuk hyung would tease you more than I do, have fun." I relax when they leave and Sunshine already pulls me to the next game, this time it is a punching game to win stuffed animals there and I think it is not going to be that hard since using power is my specialty. With 5 dollars I got 3 tries and each try needed to be higher than the original scores. In the end, she got 3 big stuffed animals and she was happy.

Before the next roller coaster happened, Hyung called us back for dinner before it was too late and rain probably came, everyone was surprised at how big the stuffed animal I got for Sunshine was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is Jihoon's birthday or today is his birthday for anyone who lives on the other side of the Atlantic ocean. Confession is coming soon and I hope everyone will like it.