🦈24

🦈Jihoon🦈

Today is confession day for me, I'm extremely nervous but I know my members and hyung will be there to help me. The manager scheduled one last practice with actual stage decoration and I feel relaxed, performing in front of fans is my home. I love to show them what I have prepared and so do other members. Sunshine was there but she didn't see me and I'm okay with it since I could be busy with all the lighting and other stuff.

"Hyung, don't be too nervous," Junghwan said. "We will be here with you when it happens and also call her up when you finish, you got this Hyung." I got this and the show for today starts at 7:00 pm so the call time is 5:45 to warm up and sound check in the meantime hyung suggest filming a vlog for Teume and showing a bit of Niigata, I saw Sunshine but this time she talks to the other dance teacher about something. "Hyung, are you jealous?"

"No," I said and left first. Maybe it is true, I'm okay with any members hanging out with her but someone else is not okay. I promise her parents I will protect her and I won't be like her ex-boyfriend.

(When I mention Sunshine's ex-boyfriend, the one in high school not Hyunsuk. Who would want to break up with someone like Hyunsuk?)

I excitedly greeted some fans walking by, rarely I see fans on the street that notice us most just walk by or wave a bit.

🦈Sunshine🦈

Today is concert day and I'm more nervous than Treasure but it is normal. I hope everything goes right and it is going to be a fun concert. From now until 3:00 I'm free and a new kdrama recommendation just popped up so I decided to watch it. Treasure is going around Niigata for a vlog before the concert. I could go with them but it kinda ruins the fun for their fans who just want to see their favorite group. A few minutes into the kdrama Jihoon texted me.

Jihoon's message

Hoonie: I bought some food, come to Hyunsuk's room if you want to. Also, we are doing a Weverse live, don't worry about fans

Me: Sure I will come

Jihoon went over to walk with me, I don't know why he is so caring nowadays. Something is up between him and other Treasure members. For today's late breakfast, there was sushi, raw crab, and raw shrimp. I haven't tried raw shrimp so I don't know if I like it or not and the live show has started. Fans were already flooding in and commenting, some fans said hello to me.

Jihoon's Weverse live

"Hello everyone, today we have sushi, raw crab, raw shrimp, and a special guest," Jihoon said. He pulls me to the camera. "The special guest is Sunshine. Also not everyone here since other members bought their food and live in their hotel room."

I'm here with Hyung line eating a late breakfast and watching fans comment, not a lot of people mention me and I could tell hyung line wasn't happy. There was one comment that triggered Jihoon and Yoshi's angry side, the comment was reported by other fans but Jihoon didn't let it go.

"To whoever said that it wasn't nice and funny," Jihoon said. "Please don't say it again and thank you to the fans who report, let's move and continue eating."

This is my first time trying raw shrimp and I hate it and they laugh at me because of my facial expressions. I will never eat it again. Time flew fast and it was 2:45 already and I needed to be there at 3:00 so I left to change clothes. It was normal jeans with a t-shirt saying Treasure's team in the back. I went over to Hyunsuk's room to say goodbye to Yoshi and Jihoon. The other dance teacher came to pick me up since he is Japanese and allowed to use his car. There is not a lot of stuff the dance teacher needs to do but I will have to be there. I tend to help the stylist because they have the busiest job when it is concerts and shows time.

A couple of hours later Treasure arrives at their backstage room for make-up plus a performance outfit. As usual, I waited by the stage entrance to give them good luck and Jihoon smiled at me.

🦈Jihoon🦈

Fans cheered when we got on stage and get into position for Jikjin. I could feel the fans' energy for us and that gave me the strength to perform, my nerves started to appear when Boy started. The confession is after I love you and it gets closer, the minute the third song ends I wait for hyung to introduce the group.

"Teume, our dear Jihoon has something to say," Junkyu said. "Something important." The screen in the back showed my handwritten message to Sunshine and some fans started cheering.

"I'm nervous right now," I said and the fans cheered me on. "But I will do it. Dear Sunshine, I hope you are backstage listening. I wrote this message for you because I just want you to know I like you a lot and my feeling is always for you even back in high school, your smile cheers me up, and the way you care for everyone secretly makes me fall for you even more. Sunshine if you do accept my feeling please step on stage."

I turn around and there is a footstep walking up the stage, a few minutes later she appears while holding a microphone.

"Woah, this looks like I'm getting married," she said. I started to tear up and she went to hug me. "Jihoon, why are you crying? Let's be happy. Come here, fans want to see you being shy."

A Lot of fans cheered for us and some started cheering for our ship's name, Sunoon.

"Hello everyone my name is Sunshine," she introduced herself. "I'm the main dance teacher and co-manager of Treasure, today is special for me. Since the day we went to Jeju together for T-map I already started to like Jihoon."

After her introduction, she left to go down but I pulled her to stay, the concert went quite fast and fun until Rhythm ta came. Right after Bang Bang Bang ended I was asked by fans to do the body wave in Rhythm ta and I don't know what Sunshine thinks about it.

"Sunshine, what do you think of Jihoon," Hyung asked her. "He wore this shirt and button 3 specifically for mostly you and his fans."

I was super shy after that and Sunshine was giving me a question mark, the last two songs were U and My treasure. We bowed to fans and left backstage. Sunshine went a different way but I know I will see her soon.

"I wonder if Sunshine is going to celebrate with us," I said. "She looks tired on stage and stressed, maybe something is going wrong in Korea."

After changing back to normal clothes I rush to meet her at the entrance. I asked her if she was going but she said no. The other dance teacher volunteers to drive her back to the hotel since it is dark and late at night. Today is the best day for me. A lot of fans are posting on Weverse to congratulate me.

----------------------

Chapter 24 is finished. Finally confession, also Treasure won't have their full tour in this story since it would be long and boring.