🦈4

🦈Sunshine🦈

It has been 5 years since the accident happened and after graduation from high school I never saw Jihoon again, Hyunsuk is still my best friend, and now I work as a dance teacher in the same company as him.

"Let's try this part one more time then our time is over," I said to the trainees. They are very respectful and I usually stand watching until there is a mistake to fix. "That's it for today, good work everyone just remembers to practice more, and if you need anything feel free to request a private lesson."

"Hey, Sun," the manager said. "Are you done? If you are, come with me. I would like you to meet a group." I said goodbye to the trainees and followed him. Maybe the new group Hyunsuk was telling me about them the other day. "Sunshine, this is Treasure, a 2 years old group, I think would fit to help them with rap and dancing."

That was my first time seeing Jihoon in 5 years. His intense eye is gone now. His eyes are super sweet and lovely. As for Hyunsuk, he is happy like a little kid to work with me.

"From now on there will be two people in charge of rap: Hyunsuk and Sunshine," the manager said. "You can go now, meeting over."

Hyunsuk excitedly walked up and dragged me to the practice room. He told me Treasure is going to have dance practice soon and I know their choreography. As always I sat by the couch while Hyunsuk was sitting in front observing the movement closely. They danced pretty well and smoothly until Junkyu messed up. Somehow Sukie didn't spot the mistake but I did and stopped the practice while raising my hand with a fist. Hyunsuk knew it meant to stop.

"Junkyu made a mistake," I said. "Let's do it again." But this time I joined Hyunsuk to sit with him. It feels weird sitting right here while looking at the members dancing. "Do you think Jihoon still remembers me?"

"Maybe," he whispers. "Look closely at him, he looks at you from time to time." This time everything was perfect and it was time to record to check for detail, my first time seeing the leader of a group directing a dance practice most of the time I always do it or the other dance teacher.

After the recording was over Jihoon and Hyunsuk watched from the monitor beside me because my leg wasn't feeling good and I'm not officially assigned to Treasure yet, from the monitor video Hyunsuk pointed out a lot of things for members.

🦈Jihoon🦈

I was surprised she was here and when I was dancing my eye kept looking at her because somehow I'm jealous of Hyunsuk Hyung being so close to her but I have to focus on watching the recorded dance practice, today practice everyone did a good job and Hyunsuk hyung give a clear to go home early.

"Hyung, our new dance teacher looks like someone you know from the past," Jaehyuk whispered. "She looks like the girl who sits next to you in high school, she is close to Hyunsuk hyung." I didn't want to answer Jaehyuk because I didn't know how to react to seeing her again after the accident and everything. Sometimes I do feel bad for her but she probably won't remember me.

"Guys, we have the rest of the day off," Hyunsuk hyung said. "If you need anything I will be here helping Sunshine relearn some dance."

Doyoung stays back to watch and help, I would too but today is a long day and I just want to sleep.

While I was preparing for a nap Doyoung sent a video of Sunshine and Hyunsuk hyung dancing in the group chat. I was surprised she was pretty good even though her leg was messed up so I decided to buy them a drink and that reminded me of her dog Valkyrie.

The drink arrived quickly and I brought it to the dance room but no one was there. A few minutes later Hyung appeared.

"So nice of you to bring drinks for us," he said. "Sunshine is in the private studio, you can come if you want too."

While I was thinking she would peek her head out and yell Hyunsuk to come in and she looked confused seeing me again after a long time plus my facial expression has changed but that didn't stop her from doing what she was doing, I think my present made her uncomfortable so I left to wait outside.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hyunsuk asked. "Are you worried she still dislikes you?"

Flash back

Today Sunshine got discharge from the hospital and Hyunsuk hyung finally came home but little did he know Sunshine's ex boyfriend already cause trouble and somehow I'm apart of it, the other guy plan was to make Sunshine get into a motorcycle accident while I lead Hyunsuk Hyung to help her which created time for her ex boyfriend to take a few things that he own from her apartment.

"Jihoon, you know about her accident?" Hyunsuk hyung asked. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I thought you hate her ex boyfriend but why are you working with him?"

"It's a big deal Hyung, I will be the best class president in school and he will step down," I said. "You know I always wanted to be the best class president and everything is my way."

"Are you crazy?" Hyung asked. "All of that just for being the top class president, Jihoon, now I know why some girls are afraid of you."

End of flashback

A tear fell from my eye, it was my fault this happened. If I was careful enough Sunshine would be the top dancer in YG by now and everyone would love to work with her but no I ruin it because of my childish thing, Hyunsuk hyung kept telling me it wasn't my fault but nothing can change now. Sunshine is forever mad and unforgetful about things that happened in the past and as for her dog I got dragged into trying to poison Valkyrie and ruin Sunshine's application to this company.

"Hyung, maybe you should apologize to her," Jaehyuk said. "I think she will understand, I know you didn't want this to happen and it is already in the pass."

"I have been friends with Sunshine for a long time and she has a good memory, especially something big like this she might not forget until maybe someone else helps her move on," Hyunsuk hyung said. "She is comfortable with me after the accident and other things happen, I don't know who else she will trust."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry Jihoon but it is part of the story. Will Sunshine trust Jihoon and forgive him? Or will she ignore him forever?

Chapter 4 is done, what do you think?