Advantage (Lemon)

"I'm sick and tired of your bullshit Nightmare." Error angrily said as he tied the other one up, his hands above his head. Nightmare knew how vulnerable he was in this situation, it turned him on. The magic in his pants had sparked up, "P-Put me down this instant!" He closed his legs hoping the magic would go away, but it instead got stronger. Error had noticed what had sparked in the others pants.
"Oh-ooooh-OOOOOH, I see!" Error exclaimed. "You like it when you're not in control, don't you. You want to be taken advantage of. How ironic for someone who has such a huge ego and likes to boss others around." Error pulled Nightmare closer to him. "Let's see what we're working with here~" The taller one pulling down the others pants to reveal a plump, round, pussy. Error spread Nightmares legs with his strings to put his dripping wet pussy on display. Error licks his middle and fore finger with his tongues; making sure Nightmare is watching. He then rubs his fingers across Nightmares entrance multiple times before finally pushing them in. "So wet~ and all because of me." With both fingers in he bent them, attempting to find the princes sweet spot. After a few seconds of prodding around Nightmare let out a loud moan. "Found it~" Error continued to abuse the spot, making Nightmare cum multiple times. He pulled his fingers out, coated with the others juices, "I believe it's my turn now." Error said, licking his fingers clean.

Error relaxed in Nightmares office chair, pulling his cock out; starting to slowly pump it up and down. Error positioned Nightmare right above his tip; slightly into Nightmares entrance. "Yes, yes, yes, please just fuck me already!" Nightmare was mercilessly slammed onto Errors dick. "OH YES!~" he moaned out. Error bent the prince over his desk, thrusting into him. "YES, PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME MORE!" Nightmare couldn't stop moaning and begging for Error. Errors cock soon twitched, threatening to burst. Error grabbed the others hips, thrusting up to get as deep as he could into Nightmare. His seed exploding into his womb. Error groaned in ecstasy, releasing Nightmare from his bonds he flopped and passed out onto the others chest. Errors length came out with a satisfying "pop" with his seed flowing out of Nightmare.

I hadn't written anything in SOOOO long, hope it's good for what it is