Dirty Talk (Lemon)

A light knock could be heard from the door to Nightmares room. The king sighed, "You may enter." Error opened the door and walked in, quietly locking it as the other finished the page he was reading. Nightmare closed the book getting up and putting it back on the bookshelf for later, "Now, what is it that you want Error?" Error remained quiet, this pissed off Nightmare. The other coming into his room, bothering him with no reason to why. "You will answer me!" Nightmare walked up to Error getting in his face. Error smiled, "you'll see what I want in a minute."

Error started to walk towards the king, causing him to back up and trip and fall into his office chair. "I heard that you like it when people say dirty things to you" Error leaned into Nightmares nonexistent ear and whispered. "You want me to fill you up with my seed, you want me to breed you." Nightmare glared at Error with a scowl, but his magic made a tent form in hie pants. "Just look at you, getting so aroused by my voice." Error grabbed Nightmares hands and tied them around his back, "I know you want me to destroy you; absolutely wreck you with by cock." This was like torture to Nightmare, these things being said to him without the friction to go with it. He tried to thrust his hips, hoping that his pants would give him the stimuli he needed. "My my, how naughty of you." Error ripped off Nightmares pants and tied his legs together as well. The cold air that hit his lower region made him shiver, making the need for stimulation worse; he continued to buck and thrust his hips. Error smirked, "You're so needy, ya know that." Error grabbed Nightmare threw him onto the bed and slapped his ass, earning a slight moan from the skeleton as precum started to drip out.

Error then grabbed the smaller ones ass, spreading his cheeks, "What a tight hole you have, I wonder if I'll even fit!" When Error said that Nightmare become more aroused, the thought of something huge entering him. Causing even more precum to exit his member. Error licked his fingers and entered three into the hole. "Mmmmaaaaah~ Th-There's no need to prep me, just shove it in me." This made Error chuckle, "You're so eager, but trust me, you'll want to make sure you're little hole is ready and prepared for me." Error started to stretch out the smaller one below him, after a bit he pulled his fingers out. "That should be good." Error said as he pulled down his pants. Nightmare couldn't see Errors length, he didn't know how big it would be. This filled him with excitement. Knowing he'll only know how big he is once it's put inside him.

Error touched his tip to Nightmares entrance, slowly pushing in half way while Nightmare let out shaky moans. Error pulled back out and then slammed his entire length into Nightmare as he let out a scream of pleasure, cumming from the sensation. "OOOOH GOD! SO BIG!" a huge bulge was sticking out from his stomach. Error chuckled and grabbed Nightmares waist, pushing in and out, pulling his entire length out and slamming back in. "I'm gonna fill you up so good that you'll continue to cum just from the feeling of my seed inside you." Error said as he thrusted up and came into Nightmare. "That's round one~ I wonder how many rounds we can go~" Error continued to thrust into Nightmare and after three more thrusts he'd cum deep into Nightmare; filling his stomach even more. The feeling of more of Errors seed pouring into him made him cum. After one more round Error pulled out, cum immediately flowing out of Nightmares ass. "Uh-oh~ All my seed is pouring out. I guess I'll just have to refill you." Error pushed himself back in, blocking the hole from loosing any more cum. "Error! I-I can't hold it all!" Nightmare whined. "Oh don't worry, you'll be able to~"

Error pumped Nightmare full with another three rounds. Before pulling out, he grabbed a butt plug, replacing his dick with it to keep his hot sticky liquid inside Nightmare. "I could continue to fill you until you popped~ But I'll save that for another day~" Error whispered to Nightmare as he rubbed the others cum filled stomach.