And They Were Roommates (Lemon)

The dorm room was your standard dorm room, a single room divided down the middle for two people. On one side it was very bare, but oddly still messy. There was no bed, only a hammock that was hung from the walls. Loose pieces of yarn and string lay on the floor,
The other side was fancy, with tons and tons of books, but everything had its place, nothing stood out.

The sound of the pen tapping on the inkwell always caught my attention. Nightmares handwriting was very fancy, he was able to keep it so neat while writing unbelievably fast. Loops and curves connecting each letter that formed every word; only lifting the pen to start another word. It was very mesmerizing, I'd often switch my attention from my show to his writing. He was an interesting character, I should get to know him some

It's been many months since the two started sharing a dorm, they'd gotten to know each other. Error was very laidback, but easily annoyed. He didn't mind someone's presence if they weren't bothering him. Nightmare was shy and a little skittish, always seen with a book.

Error wanted to get closer to him, simply just knowing him and being his best friend just wasn't enough for him.
Error was on top of Nightmare, Nightmares legs in the air. Nightmares best friend and roommate looking down at him. This made Nightmares heart skip a beat, his eye lights darting all over the room. Error wouldn't stop looking at the trapped Nightmare underneath him.
Error eventually leaned down to Nightmares collarbone, pulling down the collar of his shirt that covered it. "May I?"
Nightmare wraps his legs around Error, giving a shy and quiet "yes".
As Error attacked Nightmare neck he began to unbutton Nightmares shirt.
Nightmare knew he should be studying, but...this felt too good to be stopped. Both their undergarments had been removed.
Error grabbed and positioned his member at Nightmares asshole, poking it.
"W-Wait! I-I've never done this before".
"I'll be gentle, I promise."
Error was very good with his hands, the way he would knit and crochet proved how gentle he could be with his hands. But he could also be rough, his inability to hold his anger and frustration in showing how rough he could be. His strings would wrap around his fingers, being able to control them and how hard he could pull on them.
Error licked his fingers, coating them in his saliva. "You might feel a little discomfort at first, let me know when it goes away". Error slowly started to push his fingers into Nightmares ass. Error trailed kisses all along Nightmares inner thigh.
"I-I'm ready".
Error pushed the rest of his fingers into his hole, rotating and scissoring to loosen him. Nightmare groaned, one hand over his mouth and the other gripping the sheet below him. A bead of pre-cum coming out of Nightmare.

"I'm gonna enter you now. Don't get too surprised."
Error slowly entered Nightmare, slowly thrusting in and out halfway. "I got you, you're doing so good. You're taking my cock so well". Nightmare gripped the bed sheet, arching his back. "A-Ah! Error!"
Error eventually got his entire length into Nightmare, from his tip to his base. Nightmares shaft twitched, more pre-cum spilling from the tip. "What a good boy, you took my entire length." Error cooed. Error slowly thrusted in and out before going faster. Nightmare loved the pleasure, unable to hold his moans back, "Oooh Error! Yes, yes, yes! Right there! Right there!"
Error gripped Nightmares length in his hand and slowly pumped it. Making sure Nightmare got his release.
Cum splurt out all over his own rib cage. His legs shaking, as he heavily breathed catching his breath.
Error pulled out and started stroking his own shaft, soon adding more cum to his rib cage.

After all that, they went and took showers. Cleaning themselves up from the experience.

Throughout the day whenever our eyes met I would always explode into a blush as he smirked at me. Reminding me of last night.

The two started to walk back to their dorm room. Nightmare hugged his notebooks to his chest, looking away from Error. But I knew he was looking at me with his smug face as he walked along side me. Once inside the room I decided to talk
"Hmph. You're such an ass." I hated how smug but caring he could be. "Aww, don't be like that. I didn't know it was that easy to fluster you so badly. And all over just a little bit of touching." Error downplayed the situation, hoping to get a rise out of Nightmare. His wish came true. "A-A little touching?! Y-You were I-INSIDE ME!"
Nightmare then put his head down, "Stars, but it felt so...good." Nightmare mumbled.
Error put his finger under Nightmares chin, making him look up at him.
Nightmare grabbed Error by his jacket flaps, pulling him down and smashing their mouth's together. Nightmare licked Errors teeth asking for entrance, Error allowed Nightmares tongue into his mouth and for him to dominate him for a little while, until Error had enough and used his five tongues in order to over power Nightmares single tongue.
"I hate you so much." Error chuckled, "Love you too."