Wanting More (Lime)

I stumbled backwards, falling onto my throne. The God coming closer and closer to my face, taking it in his hands. His knee beside me on the chair, almost straddling me. With his eyes shit he connected our mouths.
My eyes wide with shock and surprise because of this action and his five tongues catching me off guard. His tongues had the faint taste of chocolate; I usually don't enjoy sweet treats, but this was different.
But I soon melted into it, giving back the kiss. My eye slowly closing. I allowed the tongues to explore my mouth, wrapping around my single tongue.
He soon pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our mouths.
I grabbed him by the collar of his jacket, pulling him back towards me, kissing him again. Lots of passion pouring into the kiss instead of just acceptance.
"Someone sure is needy." Error coed, his hand on my cheek gliding down to my neck, simply there just to touch me.
Error bit down on my clavicle, leaving visible teeth marks, making two more indents on my neck.
He whispered into my nonexistent ear, "Hope to see you again soon, 'King'". A portal summoned above him, a string suspended down from the portal. Grabbing onto the string he lifted himself up into the portal, it closing as soon as he passed through.

He was gone. Leaving my face hot and flustered.
I touched the marks he left, I almost wanted more, feeling that three wasn't enough to mark me as his. I wanted them all over my ribs, sternum, spine; places no one else would be able to know that they're there.
These marks on my neck, I'm unsure what I should do...do I cover them up to prevent any snide comments or remarks? Or keep them uncovered as some odd sign of acknowledgment and appreciation. Would it be disrespectful to cover up the markings from a God? The God of Destruction no less.
Just the thought of his title made my mind race. Destruction; would he destroy me? Absolutely demolish me? Completely shatter the rest of my innocence?
Oh how I couldn't wait to see the glitched God again.

———————————————————————————
A short one, and probably not perfect. Didn't really feel like rereading it a million times