Cuddles

Hiiiiii, it's been a while, I'm not dead, I'm just lazy and lack motivation.  But here, have some hugs and cuddles and stuff

-----------------------------------------------------------

Error PoV

    It was a pretty cold day out, I stayed inside cuddling into a blanket.  It always kept me warm, when I cuddled it I closed my eyes and imagined it was Nightmare hugging and cuddling me.  I'd never really wanted to hug him, I just didn't think he'd be comfortable with it.  But imagining was just fine.  I had started to doze off, the blanket wrapped around me.  I fell asleep.
  When I woke up I was still cuddling into the blanket, but...it felt as if someone else was there...they were hugging me closely to their chest, I could hear them snoring lightly.  I tried to get out of their grasp, I just didn't really feel comfortable with someone close to me.  Whoever it was started to wake up, "Mm?..what's going on?.." it surprisingly sounded like...Nightmare?!  "N-Nothing!  N-Nothing is going on!  I'm just sitting here!  In your arms."  I stuttered.  "Then why were you trying to get out of my grasp?"  "Well I-I just didn't know who was hugging me, and I got a little frightened."  "That's ok, at least I'm not some weirdo like Ink or Lust."  I cringed at their names, I hated them with a burning passion.  "Uh...So...What are you doing cuddling and hugging me?"  "Oh, well you seemed a little lonely, and uh, cold."  He hugged me closer to his chest and leaned his head on mine.  I didn't want him to stop cuddling me, I felt comfortable with him, his aura was somewhat soothing. 

Nightmare PoV

I rested my head on Errors after pulling him closer to me.  I didn't want to let go of him, he was mine now, I found him.  I pet his cheek and he started to purr, leaning into my hand.  Pffft, Error probably didn't even know he was doing this.  But he looked so innocent and cute, like he didn't even destroy for a living, like he was just some little kitten.  After a while he started to fall asleep again, and so did I.  I'm happy I got to be with Error for a bit, even if it's just a cuddle or two. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter, but I guess it's better than nothing.  Aaaaaand idk what else to put in this lil story...Just hope you at least enjoyed some of it, or some lil part of it...even if it was all just one big cuddle scene, it was probably a lil weird, I'm a lil rusty at writing.  I should now stop typing and just post this hunk of junk.