Boop (Fluff)

Error lay on the floor bored while he played with his strings. Even if he did play with his strings it was boring since he did it all the time. After a while Night came by and looked at Error, "bored?" He asked, "Yeaaaaaah...." Night then booped Errors non-existent nose with a tentacle, It made Error glitch a little, "H3y! D-D0n't t0uch m3!" Error slapped Nightmares tentacle away. "Dats not very nice, I only gave you a boop -3-" "...Boop?..." Error questioned. "Yeah, a boop!" Nightmare booped Errors non-existent nose again. "Hey! I said don't do that!" Error slapped Nights tentacle away again. Night rubbed his tentacle, "Owchieeeee, you hurt my tentacle...Now you need to kiss it!" "What! No! I'm not kissing your stupid tentacle!" Error got up and started to run away, "But you hurt meeeeeeee!" Nightmare ran after Error, "You need to give it a kiiiiiiss!" Nightmare jumped onto Error and put his tentacle to Errors mouth so that he kissed it. "There, now it feels better uwu" Error glitched worse than before and was very upset. "I d0n'+ car3 ab0u+ y0ur $TUP1D t3n+acl3 0r th0$e s+up¡d b0ops!" Error glitched. "...But boops show love!..a-and I love youuuu!..." Error looked at Nightmare confused, why did he love him, is this why he was acting so weird with those so called boops. Error though and zoned out, Nightmare stared at him worried and a little confused. Error then quickly booped Nights non-existent nose and ran off. Night giggled, "I've been booped uwu"