The Prince and Witch (Angst)

Trying out an angst(?) story, yaaaaaaay :'p

So this happening in medevil times cuz it's the only place it'll basiclly fit. So basiclly Error a witch, and NM just the prince that doesn't know about Error. But his brother Dream, is a witch hunter. Done explaining cuz I don't wanna spooooooil anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dream PoV-

My brother Dream has surprisingly been having fun around the town. He never use to have fun or even go out. But there was someone with him when he was out and about. I'm not really sure of his name, but...At least Nightmare has been happy for once. My brother, he's the prince, I didn't really want to be one so I decided to be a witch hunter, the pay really well when you actually find one. Recently there has been some rumour about an odd witch, so I need to keep my eyes open. I can't let anyone get hurt, especially my brother. So I headed out around town for any sign of weird activity. Like the ones of a witch, but when I was around town I ended up bumping into a friend of mine, who was also a witch hunter. "Oh! Hello there Ink!" I said to him. "Hm? Oh, yes, hello Dream." Ink was looking around, keeping his eyes out. "Hey, you looking for something or someone?" I asked. "Yeah, Just keeping my eyes out for a strange witch, I heard they had some sort of string magic? I don't really remember..." Ink said. "Well I'm also looking for a witch, maybe even the same one. So thanks for telling me a little bit of information." The two went on their own ways. A witch with string magic, interesting. I though. Hopefully NM is safe.

NM PoV-

I was walking around with Error, holding onto his arm so I was safe. Safe from the people that would throw things at me, the people knew they wouldn't mess with me when I was with Error. So I always stayed by his side, holding onto his arm so I wouldn't get lost. "Hey Error, can we go to the town square?" I asked. "What? The town square? That place is dangerous, for both you and me." "But people won't bother us as long as you're with me!" "Still...I don't want to risk anything..." but we continued to walk around, just not to the square. But Error did bring me to the shops, they were all open, side by side. Error went to a shop, he paid for some fruit and gave me some. They were just regular strawberries until I bit into one. They were sour! My favorite! I don't really like sweet things, so I eat sour things. Error knows exactly what to get me. "Thank you Error! These are my favorite!" "Heh, no problem." I noticed one of the shop stands and dragged Error over to it. "Error! Look! They're flowers!" He nodded. I then took one of the flowers and gave it to Error. "It's for you!" All of a sudden the shop owner talked up, "You're gonna need to pay for that!" I was about to say something but Error spoke before me, "I know, but if you talk like that again, I won't pay for it. It's only one flower anyway." "You can't just take it! Instead of 5G you're gonna have to give me 10G for it now!" Error said nothing and walked away, I followed so I wouldn't get lost, and I was still holding onto his arm. "E-Error...They're gonna send guards after you..." there was a little bit of silence before he spoke, "It's ok, I'll be able to take them." I couldn't really say anything except for a mumbled, "ok."

Shop/stand Owner PoV-

I can't believe he didn't pay! I saw Ink, a witch hunter and called him over. "Sir! I saw a strange one! Almost like a witch!" "A witch? You saw one?" "Yes! He attacked me!" I had to lie, even if he didn't attack me, he's positively a witch! Just by his looks! "He attacked you?" Ink asked me. "Yes! He attacked me with these strings! They dripped down from his eyes!" The markings he had, they looked like strings. "String magic! That's the witch we've been looking for!" Ink said. "Thank you for your help!" Before he left I said and pointed to where he left. "Thank you again!" Ink ran off in that direction.

Ink PoV-

I ran off to find the witch, After a while I found him. Sitting on a bench, with the prince. The prince wasn't safe. "You!" I pointed to the dark skeleton, with the same markings the stand owner told me. "You're coming with me!" I grabbed his arm but he pulled away. "Don't touch me!" He yelled at me. The prince holding onto his other arm looked scared. I tried to pry the prince off the witches arm, "Please, come with me, you'll be safe!" Suddenly strings wrapped around my soul and lifted me into the air. I screamed out, "WITCH! IT'S A WITCH!" many people saw, and also started to yell that he was a witch. I suddenly saw Dream run over. He said, "Let go of my friend and brother you beast!" He had his bow and arrow aimed at the witch. There was nothing he could do. He let go of my soul, I fell to the ground. He carefully pulled the prince off of him as he put his hands up. I got up and took the prince away from the witch. He struggled, so I had to keep a strong grip on him. "D-DON'T HURT HIM!" He screamed out. Dream ignored him and said, "Witch! You are to be burned in the town square tomorrow at 12!" The prince yelled and screamed no and not to hurt him. He even started to cry.

NM PoV-

No! I couldn't let them hurt him! Even if he was a witch! I loved him! They took him away, took him to the cellars, as they took me to the castle, back to my room. They locked me in my room, they knew I'd try and get out. I sat on my bed, crying, sobbing, I couldn't sleep, knowing what would happen tomorrow.

Error PoV-

They threw me into a cage, a cellar. To be honest, I didn't care what happened to me. I only cared about Nightmare. When I realized he wouldn't be near me, when I couldn't be with him, I feared the worst. I just decided to sleep it out, sleep it away until they came to get me.
It was twelve, the guards unlocked the cell and tied me up, ready to he burned. They dragged me to the square, and tied me even more, tied me to a cross. I saw Nightmare, his last request, to see me one last time. They didn't hesitate, they lit a match, and threw it at me. It set fire to the dry straw around me, soon setting fire to me. I screamed, it hurt, it felt as if my bones were melting. Nightmare, he cried and covered his ears and closed his eyes while screaming the last words I heard from him, "I love you!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

T-T I cri